Support Forums

Full Version: Pitbull Strongest Dog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes i think so,

Yesterday when i went to the mall i saw 2 dogs fighting eacother. The first one was the pitbull and the other one i don't know wich type it was. He powned that dog in 1 time lmao,

are you guys agree with me? (sorry for my grammer)
well, I kinda agree with you. Pitbulls are fighting dogs. I dont know if the strongest ones.
They're definitely tough but I don't know about being the strongest...I'm pretty sure any real WILD dog could pwn the meanest pet shop dog out there regardless of it being a pitbull or not.
Well i own one.
He has never had a fight with another dog.
Reason being i dont allow it. So i cant answer.
He certainly would be in the top percentage though.

Ultimately it comes down to the owner and the upbringing you give the dog.
Dont get me wrong. My dog is kick ass nasty. I just dont let him act it out unless he has to. Which he has not thus far.
Rottweilers are fighting dogs too. But I agree that a wild dog could easily defeat a domesticated dog of the same size.
After owning a German and American rottweiler
I'd have to say Rottweiler has the Pitbull paws down
The American pitbull is probably one of the strongest, along with rottweilers and german shephards. But I think out of those three, it depends on the dog more than the breed.
Rottweilers are real strong, like a michael vick.
All of you who said that pit bulls are fighting dogs, are assholes. They aren't fighting dogs, that's just how a lot of them are raised.
(09-29-2010, 04:39 AM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: [ -> ]The American pitbull is probably one of the strongest, along with rottweilers and german shephards. But I think out of those three, it depends on the dog more than the breed.

Yes, I think the same.
Pages: 1 2 3