Support Forums

Full Version: *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Amazing, I had this problem a little while ago, I just came flat out and said how I felt about here and she told me she felt the same.
The thing is, she told everyone, including her close friends that she only likes me as a friend.

That's why I don't really want to just come clean and admit I like her, even though she already knows I do.
I told her how she felt
Yeah, even though she already knows I like her, I'm thinking about just nutting up or shutting up and telling her...

I just don't want to make things even more awkward before homecoming, since it's not too far away.
I'm a girl and I've been in situations where a guy friend has liked me but the feelings were not mutual. You should just tell her that you appreciate her trying to be nice but that you've noticed she seems uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Now that she 'knows' you like her she will think Homecoming is a date. She doesn't want to be mean and cancel on you. So maybe you should suggest going as a big group of friends. I'm in my mid 20s and I know that anything that happens in high school or college will never matter again. So even if you end up embarrassed you will probably never see her again anyway.

Good luck.
Well, she already knows that you like her, but she hasn't hear it from you personally. I think you should just tell her, and if she says no, you can either ask her to forget about it and act cool until things will just get on their place, or just let it affect you both and continue this weirdness until you guys no longer say each other hello in the hallway.
(09-25-2010, 10:15 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, she told everyone, including her close friends that she only likes me as a friend.

That's why I don't really want to just come clean and admit I like her, even though she already knows I do.

honestly girls do that alot cos their embarressed, i dont mean that in a bad way, its natural for a girl to be told someone likes them and they blush.
she may be just hiding it Smile Oui
Have you told her how you truly felt, or are you just going to let it go?
I haven't told her yet, but I'm planning on telling her soon.

I was thinking I'd just tell her at homecoming, maybe when we're dancing, that way we're right there, close.
Pages: 1 2