Support Forums

Full Version: Signature Graphics Battle [4 people]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Type: Free for all, 4 people
Theme: Movies
Size: GFX limit (600x200)
Render/Stock source: From Anywhere
Text: GFX Infinity Battle
Time limit: Unlimited (Will end when everyone has their GFX submitted)

First 3 people to post are entered into the contest/battle. I will be included as the 4th person. I will make another thread for the voting later.
Sure, I'll join.
Alright Smile need 2 more people to enter now. And then we can get started. I didn't see many graphic battles in this forum yet, so thought i'd start one Tongue
I'd like to see this happen.
(09-26-2010, 02:38 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see this happen.

Does that mean you will join? lol Tongue I was trying to get this section of the forums a bit more active. Just something fun to get things started. I followed the guide for making a GFX battle, that I believe was posted by you.
Can I join? I know I'm not pro or anything, but since this has a lot of meaning, maybe I'll work harder on it! Smile

Count me as an extra, so I dont take spots.
You can take the spot if you'd like. I'm not requesting that you are an advanced GFX guru Smile as long as you put the effort into the contest it's all game. We need one more person now, I just wanted to be involved in something to get the forum a bit more active. I haven't done a lot of GFX battles either, including on HF so we'll see. I might be a bit 'rusty' lol so it's a good chance to improve.

Unless Eve says he/she wants to be included, only one person left to enter Smile
I have my signature done. In fact, I got two, so now i have to decide wich one to use Tongue

Let's now wait for another participant.
Already? :p

I'll 1 or 1.5 weeks on mine.
I think next time I make a GFX battle that i'll wait until people's entries are in, and before the contest starts I will add the details of the Graphic they need to make lol. I didn't make anything yet, but the person who joins last wont have as much time on it, in comparison to others, unless they submit theirs right away and the last person who entered takes a longer time on it. Smile But i'll wait until the next person joins. I might just have to go get fragma or one of the other graphics members around here
Pages: 1 2 3 4