Support Forums

Full Version: Help ASAP - hour or less!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm battling the dumbest troll ever at another forum I go to. Now that he's been ripped to shreds he's threatening to find me and slit my throat for not agreeing with him or as he put it, because I'm too thick headed to be a living being. I may or may not be safe - I looked for a proxy right away but the site's only remaining admin blocked 90% of the world's proxies and then left Omg So it took me a while to log in under one.

Am I safe? How would I go about ANONYMOUSLY reporting him to the FBI?

Need help FAST!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. It was the best place I could find.
You're going to report a troll to the FBI?

Okay, well then my advice to you is to either

A) Stop trolling

Or

B) Sincerely take my apology for accusing you of trolling and to realize he isn't going to do anything to you. Don't even bother reporting him. Don't report him to the FBI either. Keep in mine the FBI is a [i]federal[i] investigations unit. They have murderers, big time dealers, and national security issues to catch, not a teenage troll hanging out at night playing PC games and trolling on forums.
Thanks. For a second though, I wasn't sure if I should take him seriously. By his own admission he's an anarchist and satanist and if that's true he wouldn't be above murdering someone for disagreeing with him.

As for me trolling, no. He's the one trolling, and pretty much the entire forum has ganged up on him and torn him to shreds. Death threats are apparently his last resort. To be honest I'd prefer the sweary temper tantrum most fail trolls throw when they don't get their way.

I always thought if someone did this to me I'd be cool-headed enough to make the "seven proxies" joke. I'm not, although I should probably consider hiding behind seven proxies!
Tell him to go to ftw.net.au Smile Thats my site. We often deal with trolls.
Whats the guys username? Sounds so much like LT Paperclip to me lmfao.
I would report this to the FBI, the cyber crime unit. Most areas are taking cyber bullying and threats more seriously then irl.
This is 100 % Illegal! Call the police immediately!

WHy would you report him anonymously? Call 911 and explain the situation.

(09-22-2010, 11:08 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to report a troll to the FBI?

Okay, well then my advice to you is to either

A) Stop trolling

Or

B) Sincerely take my apology for accusing you of trolling and to realize he isn't going to do anything to you. Don't even bother reporting him. Don't report him to the FBI either. Keep in mine the FBI is a [i]federal[i] investigations unit. They have murderers, big time dealers, and national security issues to catch, not a teenage troll hanging out at night playing PC games and trolling on forums.

He's giving death threats though, that's illegal. But, how is he gonna find you though? Even with your IP, he cant get you.
Some people are pro at doxing, but yes it's not going to happen. Most threats on the internet are just so hollow...jesus.
Use a VPN, goto ic3.gov
Call 911 and tell him, "GF Life!"

Also, how is he ganna track you? If you didnt click any links from him or download anything from him, its not possible