Support Forums

Full Version: Emotional Support Group - What we're about and our aims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: emotional-help.png]

Hi there, welcome to this general information thread about the Support Forums emotional support group. I hope this will shed some light on what the group aims to accomplish within the emotional support section.

Our Aims
The main focus of EH is that our members provide dedicated and accurate assistance to anyone that needs it, making sure personal and/or delicate situations are dealt with the up most respect and understanding.

I take personal responsibility for my group members so EH will always remain with the above values instilled.

How can we help?
The EH group is always here for any guest or member. If you need someone to talk to then we're here for you whether that be privately via PM or openly via a thread.

Any issue you have then we we always respect you and try to help you out. We do not judge, disrespect, laugh or undermine anyone with a genuine problem.

Thank You.
I show my support. I will gladly spend my time helping other people, if it is for this helpful cause. Count me in!
Sure thing, you've taken a good start in this section and once minimum requirements are met just submit a join request in the User CP.

Thanks.
(09-22-2010, 05:07 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing, you've taken a good start in this section and once minimum requirements are met just submit a join request in the User CP.

Thanks.

What are the specified requirements, if I may ask?
Minimum of 50 posts to be a group member, this applies to all groups.

View the stickies in the group recruiting section.
I might be interested in joining later on.
Looks like a great group to join, I will apply once I get 100 posts. Good luck on the group.
You only need 50 posts to join but you must have posted a good section of them in the emotional support section. Big Grin
I'm very glad, for this group to happen and I hope to serve it well.
Thanks for your support, official threads are coming soon.
Pages: 1 2 3