Support Forums

Full Version: Reptilian fans anyone? :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey,

I was wondering if any of you guys were fans of reptiles? I've had all animals, especially when I was younger, including dogs, cats, ferrets, rodents, fish, virtually everything except birds(not a fan of things who uncontrollably crap too much). But always, growing up and now, I was always more of a fan of reptiles. They are great animals. I can showcase them when I don't want to hold them, they require minimum care compared to a dog, and they just look great and are fun to handle! I've owned skinks, a couple of snakes, turtles, things like that.

Skinks, I just bought one recently. It's a blue tongued and is a great pet, because you can carry it anywhere and it's really docile and calm. Great animal to have, you can even let it roam around for a while if you have a decent eye on it and there is no where for it to run. My snakes consisted of corn and king, however my corn died as it was my first(and a rare albino breed that contracted a disease) my king snake was great. He was friendly, and growing big. I never got to keep him that long as it is troublesome to go through life carrying around a snake.

I'm considering purchasing a newer snake, however I'm looking into either another kingsnake or perhaps a larger breed.

What about you guys? Have you owned any reptiles or are you a fan of any?
of course im a fan of all animals. but i havn't had an "extreme" reptiles in my home.sadly Sad uless you count harmless snakes.
I'm a big fan of the comodo dragon lol
Unfortunately you can't own them though. Not that you would want to, why would you? They're filthy creatures and the bacteria they put in you on their bites is enough to kill you(I think, maybe just smaller animals). They're disgusting, lol. If you had one in your house it'd ambush you when walking around the corner.
(09-18-2010, 01:20 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]If you had one in your house it'd ambush you when walking around the corner.

Very likely, lol.

Chameleons with frilled hoods are striking, and pythons are pretty sexy too.
Yep.
Owned snakes, ferrets and lizards before (hell more actually). Well owned is the wrong word there.
Let me say i have had the privilege of such animals live with me before.
No Aussie could not love such creatures.

Love them. Love them. Love them.
Love all Animals to be honest.
Hell i cant kill a spider! I also believe in karma. I really do. Its why i cant hurt Animals.
Because i know when i need them to be on my side they are. Not sure how to explain?
Animals know more than we think. And i will always respect all animals. Even the deadly ones that crap me to tears.
Its who i am.
I love lizards and snakes are good too ;P
I love snakes they are badass never had one as pet due to my mum having a giant phobia of them.
Yes i love snakes too they are cool and scary animals xD
When you own snakes you realize there not so scary.
Perhaps a little dumb i hate to say it. But certainly not scary.
But i have only owned small ones. 7 foot is about the biggest. I think i would be a little scared of the bigger ones though to be honest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4