Support Forums

Full Version: Relationship trouble and Law issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK as of weds. My Fiance went with her so called friend to go visit some guy they know, Well I have no issue with this, but He was recently tossed into jail for something Not sure what then released to Whitfield our Mental Institute out here, and then was released on house arrest for 6 months and only has 1 month left. Well they went over there and he grabbed her and tried kissing her and ended up kissing her she pushed him away and he came after her again. I was going to handle this but decided since it was Sexual Harassment/Attempted Rape if there was anything Legally we could do about this Blocked his number from her phone, and we will get a restraining order on him. But is there anything else we can do such as pressing charges Getting him thrown back into Jail or an extension on house arrest? NEKOCHAN DO NOT REPLY!!
I'm not really a legal person, but yea try the American justice system if that helps. I would personally make sure he gets fudged by the law and gets a pretty severe ass whopping from a strange masked man with a blunt object(at-least if theirs any witnesses thats what they'll say). Since he has a mental issue it might be wise not to show your face cause who knows whats going on in his head. Ass whopping plus justice, that'll teach him not to mess with anyones woman.

Hope I helped.
(09-17-2010, 11:57 AM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really a legal person, but yea try the American justice system if that helps. I would personally make sure he gets fudged by the law and gets a pretty severe ass whopping from a strange masked man with a blunt object(at-least if theirs any witnesses thats what they'll say). Since he has a mental issue it might be wise not to show your face cause who knows whats going on in his head. Ass whopping plus justice, that'll teach him not to mess with anyones woman.

Hope I helped.

Ha I don't have a black mask only a orange hunting mask shows my eyes and my mouth. But I can wear a pair of Dark Oakley's to cover up my eyes. Hmmmm... I will ponder this for the rest of the day thanks.
tbh there is plenty of things for one if he is on house arrest wouldn't he be on some sort of probation? and 2 its sexual harrasment/rape if he kissed her without her letting him that is an instant law.easy beating him up?? go for it. just dont get caught.
(09-17-2010, 02:11 PM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]tbh there is plenty of things for one if he is on house arrest wouldn't he be on some sort of probation? and 2 its sexual harrasment/rape if he kissed her without her letting him that is an instant law.easy beating him up?? go for it. just dont get caught.

What happends if I do get caught? What am I looking at Jail time or just mainly a ticket?
(09-17-2010, 02:14 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]What happends if I do get caught? What am I looking at Jail time or just mainly a ticket?

1. if you get caught beating his ass in his own room?
-yes battery,breaking and entering etc.

2.caught in his home and you maybe kill him?
-life.period.

3.getting caught on the way there.
-depends on what you have to beat him with. if its nothing bad make up a story.and your free to go.
Go to the cops!
Thats the only answer.
What he did is unacceptable.
He will get locked up again for this.
Dont start a fight. Simply not worth it IMHO.
This is a serious crime. If he did it to her then who else is my first thought?

Yep get cops involved ASAP!
Hello Dcrac23,

Beating him up is not the answer. I am a Criminal Justice major currently studying at a local college, and your best bet is to go to the authorities. He could get locked up again because the crimes he committed are not misdemeanors.

If you are caught beating him up, you will be charged with many things, and that won't help your overall situation.

Hope this provides some insight.

Regards,
Zurmi
If he only grab and kissed her, I believe, there is nothing much police can do or prove in that matter. I'm not sure about American laws tho.

I would say go and kick his ass for doing that, because that is just not right, but that might put him higher in the law side. So if you don't care about law and just want to teach this guy a lesson, then kick his ass.

Usually, I'm against violence, but there are people, who can't be taught any other way.
(09-17-2010, 05:09 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]If he only grab and kissed her, I believe, there is nothing much police can do or prove in that matter. I'm not sure about American laws tho.

I would say go and kick his ass for doing that, because that is just not right, but that might put him higher in the law side. So if you don't care about law and just want to teach this guy a lesson, then kick his ass.

Usually, I'm against violence, but there are people, who can't be taught any other way.

Given this character has a history with the police already and i believe is under house arrest i feel the correct way to deal with this is via the authorities.
Imagine for one second you go to his house. Kick his ass and he calls the cops and charges you with assault?
Ironic no? You could wind up in trouble.
In all likelyhood this character has done this to more than one woman and thats the concern for me anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3