Support Forums

Full Version: Here to support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well as i have seen knowbody has a made a thread quite like this i decided to go ahead.As some of you may know i have made a thread about animal support i am doing the same with emotional support. this thread is for helping the community and just that. if you have a trouble in your life(death,divorce,breakup,etc..) then throw me a pm or simply post here and i will help you as much as i can to make you feel better. "A community is like family, and like a family we all have faults.Share those faults" -Dubstep
I am trying to become more active on this forum also, so I will probably be able to help people with emotional troubles as well. I'm good with that kind of stuff.
(09-16-2010, 08:47 PM)Ryujin Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to become more active on this forum also, so I will probably be able to help people with emotional troubles as well. I'm good with that kind of stuff.

As i do not know you ill take your apply. Ill make my decison once i have more people.
IMHO people who need support need threads specific to there needs.
Ultimately making them the OP so they have the floor so to speak.
So i do think these sort of threads should be kept to a minimum.
No offence.
(09-17-2010, 12:05 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO people who need support need threads specific to there needs.
Ultimately making them the OP so they have the floor so to speak.
So i do think these sort of threads should be kept to a minimum.
No offence.

none taken, i made this thread as a result for anyone who is having problems. if they would like to consult to me or 2 other members i have lined up they can come as they please. im not trying to short out any other threads just trying to help.
(09-17-2010, 12:30 AM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]none taken, i made this thread as a result for anyone who is having problems. if they would like to consult to me or 2 other members i have lined up they can come as they please. im not trying to short out any other threads just trying to help.

I understand completely.
But like you said. You offer a thread where "me or 2 other members" offer assistance.
SF is about us all helping each other IMHO. This is actually why i was against the groups thing entirely. Yet i was alone ironically?
But i feel we need to feel on equal ground.
SF is not about thread hogging or rep abuse or anything like that.
Its about someone wanting help (of whatever description) and the masses of us helping to the best of our ability.
To create division like i fear the groups has done will just take away from the importance of SF. IMHO once again.
(09-17-2010, 12:37 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I understand completely.
But like you said. You offer a thread where "me or 2 other members" offer assistance.
SF is about us all helping each other IMHO. This is actually why i was against the groups thing entirely. Yet i was alone ironically?
But i feel we need to feel on equal ground.
SF is not about thread hogging or rep abuse or anything like that.
Its about someone wanting help (of whatever description) and the masses of us helping to the best of our ability.
To create division like i fear the groups has done will just take away from the importance of SF. IMHO once again.

i also understand. this thread may die. ill keep it open for a week and see what i get. if nothing its closed.
I would like to be involved with this. Anyone can pm me for any reason they need or post in this thread addressing me and I will reply to you. I'm just trying to help and i understand almost any position you guys might be in.
(09-17-2010, 12:37 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]I understand completely. But like you said. You offer a thread where "me or 2 other members" offer assistance. SF is about us all helping each other IMHO. This is actually why i was against the groups thing entirely. Yet i was alone ironically? But i feel we need to feel on equal ground. SF is not about thread hogging or rep abuse or anything like that. Its about someone wanting help (of whatever description) and the masses of us helping to the best of our ability. To create division like i fear the groups has done will just take away from the importance of SF. IMHO once again.
i have removed those words from my thread thus hopefully clearing up any misunderstandings. This thread is still active and i am happy to listen to any problems members may have.
I agree with DAMINK. No need to make a thread to seek attention or recognition. If someone needs help they'll make a public or anonymous post and then you can contact them (or have them contact you)
Pages: 1 2