Support Forums

Full Version: sf guys :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I know many of you are guys here in this forum. I was just wondering if
1. How do you ask a girl out?
2. How do you tell a girl you like/hate her?
3. What do you usually give a girl during your special days?
4. How do you court the girl you like/love?
(09-16-2010, 05:10 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]So I know many of you are guys here in this forum. I was just wondering if

In Order to best answer these questions for your group I would have to know your Age Range like 12-14 or 15-17? It all depends.
Whatever you do make sure it's in person. Girls hate when people ask them out on a text, it shows no courage Tongue
Every girl I have asked out has said yes but I knew they liked me too before I asked them out. I just speak to them for a while and start talking about people we like and then gradually get to the point where i ask them out.

Well unless they did something bad to you, you shouldn't hate any of them. o.O
You should be able to tell this, normally you want to keep talking to them and speak to them at any possible chance. You may also keep looking over to them. Just general things all people do when they like someone.

Do you mean gift wise? I have given them lots but it depends how much I like them and how long I have known them.
My current girlfriend I have been best friends with since like 4 and I'm 18 now. I have been going out with her for almost 3 years and have given her things such as rings, bags, holidays, perfume. But she's really close to me and depending on your age and how much you can afford give her what you see fit. Smile

Not sure what you mean by this. o.O
@ untouch I think he is trolling. I could be wrong though but he claims on his profile he is 19. At the age of 19 I think you would know how to speak to a girl by now.
(09-16-2010, 08:19 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]1. How do you ask a girl out?
Whatever you do make sure it's in person. Girls hate when people ask them out on a text, it shows no courage Tongue
Every girl I have asked out has said yes but I knew they liked me too before I asked them out. I just speak to them for a while and start talking about people we like and then gradually get to the point where i ask them out.

Well unless they did something bad to you, you shouldn't hate any of them. o.O
You should be able to tell this, normally you want to keep talking to them and speak to them at any possible chance. You may also keep looking over to them. Just general things all people do when they like someone.

Do you mean gift wise? I have given them lots but it depends how much I like them and how long I have known them.
My current girlfriend I have been best friends with since like 4 and I'm 18 now. I have been going out with her for almost 3 years and have given her things such as rings, bags, holidays, perfume. But she's really close to me and depending on your age and how much you can afford give her what you see fit. Smile

Not sure what you mean by this. o.O

tbh decent answers but not the best in my opinon there is no absolute answer to these questions everygirl will take these answers a different way and believe me.NO girl will act the same as the other women are extremely hard to please so dont waste your time trying to figure them out. just hang with them more see what they like and based of what the like you can assume then what to do.
(09-16-2010, 03:37 PM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]tbh decent answers but not the best in my opinon there is no absolute answer to these questions everygirl will take these answers a different way and believe me.NO girl will act the same as the other women are extremely hard to please so dont waste your time trying to figure them out. just hang with them more see what they like and based of what the like you can assume then what to do.

That's why I related it to me by saying I. Thumbsup
No girl is the same or like the same things for example if one girl loves pop / rock music and you buy her say Katy Perry album your hardly going to get that for a goth type of girl who likes heavy metal.
(09-16-2010, 03:45 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I related it to me by saying I. Thumbsup
No girl is the same or like the same things for example if one girl loves pop / rock music and you buy her say Katy Perry album your hardly going to get that for a goth type of girl who likes heavy metal.

wow i need to look closer lol, i wasn't paying attention to you relating it to youself.i apologize.
(09-16-2010, 06:18 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]In Order to best answer these questions for your group I would have to know your Age Range like 12-14 or 15-17? It all depends.

I'm 19 years old Smile

I ask girl out using speech facility given to humans via god.
Don't shout troll and all as i find this question really stupid.

EXPLANATION:- Every girl is different and have different nature. All those E-books and counselors can never help you to ask a girl out. You must do it and how?
Like a normal person if you are his friend then just ask her out for movies or dinner and if she is shy and all then arrange a get together of 4-10 friends and show your emotion and interest to her in gentle way.

Hold up there. You can't just approach someone on street and say i like you if you are serious about relationship okay.
If you are serious make friendly connections first and make her aware about your emotions and to make her aware there is no need to write letters and all.

And when you have confidence and the girl knows you well just clear it up.

It depends upon girl.

Some bitches just need money bro so for them you must gift expensive gift O_o.

And in normal case something innovative and different that reflects your personality and relationship status.

O_o/

Answer quoted above
(09-16-2010, 05:10 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]So I know many of you are guys here in this forum. I was just wondering if

Get to know her first. Try to maybe become friends, its a lot easier that way then just straight up going to ask her. Once she feels comfortable with you then try bringing up that you guys should hang out some time.

Be honest with her, but try to be nice about it. Obviously you shouldn't lie to her about it. It is better to get it out.

If by special days you mean like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays then you need to find out what she likes. Maybe she likes jewelry? Find out what kind she likes, maybe she really likes necklaces. Don't buy her anything cheap but at the same time don't brag that it was expensive to her.

Make sure it's the right time. If you tell her you love her at a bad time that could make things very awkward and possibly ruin your chance. Don't tell her this hoping for a response back if you are not already thinking she feels the same way.

Remember, life is short. Don't live with regrets. Most of these things people are worried about don't have any consequences. The worst that could happen is them saying no, which is better than living the whole time wondering what they would have said.
Pages: 1 2 3