Support Forums

Full Version: Firefox update critical!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been some security issues identified with Firefox and flash player.
It is important you update your browser then your flash player asap.
This can be done from the help tab.
Help --> Check for updates.
These are considered critical updates so i advise anyone who has not updated to do so now.
Thumbsup
thanks for the share. i just uninstalled my firefox actually i use chrome atm lol Smile but this should help alot of people.
Well to be honest.
I have been really disappointed with FF for some time.
Like the last year or so.
I have bounced back and forth between opera and ff but decided only today after recent reports Chrome is really moving forward to change to Chrome.
This may well change as i have long been a huge fan of FF. But honestly. Its just gone down hill the past year or 2 IMHO.
Chrome gets my choice for now. Until it pisses me off enough i guess?
But the 70x quicker claim by Chrome in the future has me interested as i suspect it does most Chrome users.
Well all browsers i suspect?
(09-17-2010, 01:40 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well to be honest.
I have been really disappointed with FF for some time.
Like the last year or so.
I have bounced back and forth between opera and ff but decided only today after recent reports Chrome is really moving forward to change to Chrome.
This may well change as i have long been a huge fan of FF. But honestly. Its just gone down hill the past year or 2 IMHO.
Chrome gets my choice for now. Until it pisses me off enough i guess?
But the 70x quicker claim by Chrome in the future has me interested as i suspect it does most Chrome users.
Well all browsers i suspect?

Well IMHO i love chrome with all my heart. no bugs or problems so far. and the custom google image you can have when you open up the browser gets me everytime. and there are multiple addons. So far my favorite is the camera. on the top right there is a little camera click it and it takes a pic of your page. and you can edit it how you please. this is just 1 of many add-ons.
Does it have the level of FF mods i fear.
Alexa and PR are important to me.
Time will tell.
Not sure i only used FF for a span of a week.