Support Forums

Full Version: Animal support.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Animal support.

If you have any questions,feelings or just wanna talk about animals im the guy to come to im a true animal lover and ill do the best i can to help with anything anyone needs.
Animals im best with
.Dogs.
.cats.
.birds.
.reptiles.
.fish.
I actually want to know about parrots, if you consider it a bird.
I want to know the average lifetime?
(09-15-2010, 09:28 PM)`P R O D I G Y™ Wrote: [ -> ]I actually want to know about parrots, if you consider it a bird.
I want to know the average lifetime?
depends on what type of parrot. each span is different. but a general life span is 50-90 yrs.

FACT: there is no "bird years" birds life spans are realated to humans. so if a parrot lives for 50yrs its 50 real yrs.
Do you consider American Pitbull X American Bulldog a bad breed?
Or do you think its ultimately up to the owners?
(09-16-2010, 02:49 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Do you consider American Pitbull X American Bulldog a bad breed?
Or do you think its ultimately up to the owners?

i think they are beautiful dogs and i actually have a an american pit. but knowone can decide a bad breed. its up to yourself to opinonate weather you like them or not. unless ofcourse your going into a "dogshow" or somesort. then i guess its up to the judges in that case.

but my answer? nope Smile
All birds live hella long. crazy
(09-16-2010, 07:21 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]All birds live hella long. crazy

Ya they live pretty damn long as long as you keep them healthy. But if you really want to know over hmmm 25% of birds actually are sold with min. health. ive had birds ive bought that have lasted no long then a few weeks.The conditon these birds are in are not to well.But that also depends on where the bird is kept or breeded.
Not so much a question, rather a statement. But i am sure you will like it.
As i have said before i love animals. Have had the privilege of many to live with me.
Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Snakes and Ferrets.
But here is the cool thing. I have a 700 litre tropical fish tank. 2 meters long. Quite a big tank.
I have owned the same salmon tails now for over 14 years!
I recently lost one but i have one left. I am sure they dont live this long naturally in captivity?
Just thought i would offer that as i really do like my fish. There like mates almost.
When they see me they come to the top of the water. I can pat them and play with them. There really friendly.
Anyways thats my little story about my salmon tales.
(09-17-2010, 12:02 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Not so much a question, rather a statement. But i am sure you will like it.
As i have said before i love animals. Have had the privilege of many to live with me.
Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Snakes and Ferrets.
But here is the cool thing. I have a 700 litre tropical fish tank. 2 meters long. Quite a big tank.
I have owned the same salmon tails now for over 14 years!
I recently lost one but i have one left. I am sure they dont live this long naturally in captivity?
Just thought i would offer that as i really do like my fish. There like mates almost.
When they see me they come to the top of the water. I can pat them and play with them. There really friendly.
Anyways thats my little story about my salmon tales.

funny you should talk about fish, i have 2 kissing gruami( not sure if i spelt it right) anyhow. these fish have been with me for 7 yrs and i bought them when they were 4yrs old. found them with a 600 litre tank. maybe a size smaller then yours. anyhow i had to make a custom stand out of oak and damn its beautiful. but the sad fact was when i bought these the tank was filthy!! and the tank was filled maybe 1/4 of the way. i saved these fish and have had them ever sence Smile google them there actually really awsome and they do infact "kiss" they pucker there lips around every 15 seconds.
Yep owned Guramies before.
Hell i have owned most tropical varieties.
Sailfins are really friendly i found.
Lace Guramies ones also. They breed really well.
But there in the smaller tetra scope.
I also own a Red Devil. Cyclid. Check that out. Its a nasty piece of work.
It has teeth the little bugger. SO i cant have any small tetras in the tank.
Smallest i can have is a Silver Shark or Plycoscymous (which i do have also about 10 years old)
Hell i had a full size Angel and my Salmon tale ate that for breakfast.
I have had many cyclids in my tank, Salmon tails eat them all. They dont like bullies it appears.
Excuse my spelling ofcourse.
Pages: 1 2