Support Forums

Full Version: ~ How to deal with a death! ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 2nvxxz6.jpg]

I had to write this twice Omg
This is a quicker way of the original one. (with all the tips)

My Experience:

My mother passed away, a couple of months ago, so I will give you a couple of tips on how to deal with death. I got some of the tips from a friend who had experienced the same scenario, a couple of months before me. She gave me some really helpful tips, I asked her If I could post some of them on this forum, and she said, ''okay''. Smile Some of these are my own, I just put all of the ones that worked for me!

The Tips:
  • Cry! Crying is really healthy, people wont laugh at you. When I heard about my mom, I cried for hours.
  • Talk about, talking about it would really help! You can consult, either your friends, family or even the internet. (Someplace, user friendly like Support-Forums).
  • Do something you enjoy, what I personally did, I was watching one of my favorite TV series' DVDs, the series name is ''My Wife and Kids''. I watched it become I find It funny, and It makes me forget about my mother.
  • Don't hurt yourself! Life goes on, It's not worth it. Don't do anything you'll regret.
  • Visit your close one's grave, say anything you never got a chance to say. This really helps!

I hope you found this helpful, I promise that I'll edit it ASAP and improve it. If you didn't find this helpful, please let me know!

If you need to talk about it, privately, I'd be more than happy to help! Just Private Message me.

Also, If you find any mistakes/errors, please let me know!

Time Spent:

First Copy (Accidentally pressed CRTL + Z) : ~ 20 Minutes
Second Copy: ~ 10 Minutes
Logo: ~ 5 Minutes
I could not agree more with the crying part. That's not something you want to hold in.
(09-14-2010, 02:00 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I could not agree more with the crying part. That's not something you want to hold in.

Thanks, In the first thread, I wrote a big paragraph on crying, too bad I lost it Sleep
I honestly dont know what i would do if i lost my mum Sad must be very hard Sad </3
(09-14-2010, 02:19 PM)h.bo0k™ Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly dont know what i would do if i lost my mum Sad must be very hard Sad </3

Hopefully, nothing bad Thumbsup
I'm lucky enough to not have lost anybody really close to me yet (Apart from my Dad but he is still alive).

I can't imagine how hard it must be to cope with the loss of a loved one. These are very useful tips and I'm sure will help a lot of people.

Thanks for sharing.
Very nice guide, thanks for writing it. We're starting to get a good collection of tutorials for this section.
(09-14-2010, 02:05 PM)Melted Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, In the first thread, I wrote a big paragraph on crying, too bad I lost it Sleep

Oh well, this thread compensates for it. Smile
I agree with your points and it is a great guide.

Tho I disagree with one point, talking with friends. Mostly others can't understand your pain and will be saying useless stuff like "It will pass" and what ever. To me, it only would make me madder.
Great post. Agree 100%. +rep for posting it.

(09-15-2010, 03:00 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Tho I disagree with one point, talking with friends. Mostly others can't understand your pain and will be saying useless stuff like "It will pass" and what ever. To me, it only would make me madder.

I guess you dont have close friends?
I had a mate loose his mother only weeks ago and i was there for him.
Did not know what to say even though i am 37! but he is a mate. I was there for him.
He showed me by emotions, actions and communication what he wanted to talk about and what he did not.
That was my job during that period as a mate (friend).
Ultimately actually he only wanted to talk about it once then move on...
We have not discussed it till today. I guess its his way.
But my point is this. As a friend you HAVE to be there!!!!! Thats what makes a friend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4