Support Forums

Full Version: Paycheck Trouble AGAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know this isn't the first time this has happened to me. This is actually the 3rd time this has happened. [img][Image: paycheckscrewup3.jpg][/img].

OK so basically I'm missing 20 hrs. of work. this isn't the first time this has happened to me. The whole thing about it is I had a bad car wreck Last Thursday Came to my clinic to be treated I got written a work excuse for 1 week. Stubbornly I came back to work this Tuesday. Anyways I had the personal and medical time and the little crap head that my boss is didn't enter it in. This is the third time he has done this and quite frankly I'm getting sick and tired of this. I don't know what the hell to do about it or how to address this to get it fixed. I could use a little bit of advice on how to go about getting this to his attention and to prevent this from happening again. I have bills to pay and I can't afford to not pay them or crap gets taken away and cut off, I can't have that happen either. What should I do please help me before I lose my damn cool and beat the hell out of him.
Show him this paper and just ask why is he overseeing this and/or ask him to relook it.

EDIT: 300th post Smile
(09-10-2010, 02:12 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Show him this paper and just ask why is he overseeing this and/or ask him to relook it.

EDIT: 300th post Smile

Gratz on 300 posts. and I have tried that before and it took a whole week for me to get my check and my electricity was cut off.
You shouldn't be having this problem over and over again.. maybe it's time that you tell your boss that this just can't keep happening. Tell him what's going on and if it continues you will take the appropriate action from there.
(09-10-2010, 02:25 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't be having this problem over and over again.. maybe it's time that you tell your boss that this just can't keep happening. Tell him what's going on and if it continues you will take the appropriate action from there.

Tried that the 2nd time all he did is blow me off and get mad at me.
(09-10-2010, 02:42 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that the 2nd time all he did is blow me off and get mad at me.

Do you have the union where you work?
(09-10-2010, 02:43 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the union where you work?

I think so If I'm not mistaken. we do. Never thought to go that High up. I mean I have talked to my boss's boss's before and they blow me off like I'm nobody even though I am a VIP out here.
You need to confront with maturity and confidence. Take him aside and explain that the he is over looking certain issues with your pay but then offer to remind him regularly about this so he feels less at fault.

Say... Sorry I should of reminded you earlier but you overlooked this (show him slip) it's partly my fault because you're a bust man but I'd appreciate it if you could take ten minutes to talk with me so we can get this sorted out.
Well like the union could help you with your rights as a worker, but the union get real annoying and I think you have to pay for them..
(09-10-2010, 02:46 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You need to confront with maturity and confidence. Take him aside and explain that the he is over looking certain issues with your pay but then offer to remind him regularly about this so he feels less at fault.

Say... Sorry I should of reminded you earlier but you overlooked this (show him slip) it's partly my fault because you're a bust man but I'd appreciate it if you could take ten minutes to talk with me so we can get this sorted out.

THAT DEF. Will NOT work with him. He is a pompous butthead. He never listens to anyone or what they say unless it's his bosses.
(09-10-2010, 02:47 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Well like the union could help you with your rights as a worker, but the union get real annoying and I think you have to pay for them..

Yeah I'd rather not pay LOL then I would prob. not be able to pay my bills then. LOL.
Pages: 1 2