Support Forums

Full Version: Think im gonna be homeless in 3 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are one of those people who hate reading long things then leave.

Cause this is long.

if i come up with anything else i will update this post, i know there is, i just cant think of it right now, iv got alot on my mind right now, but to be honest iv been that way for about 3-4 months now Sad driving me crazy!
Well i read it all.
Many things to talk about lol.
Your mums school concerns me. But thats not for this thread.

Mate you need to get a job!!! seriously. Even if its cleaning S hit. Seriously. If your family needs support you gotta help.
That said i can only imagine there is other things going on. Hell my honest thought based on above is your Mother may have been having an affair and now there getting divorsed. Thats just what i read from above.
Either way it dont really matter. The fact is your going to be living with your DAD alone yes?
Then you need to get a job mate. Dont matter what you just need to. And so does your Dad.
He needs to get off his ass and get any driving job while he waits for a real one.
Even if its driving a cab or whatever. We all need to pay the bills.
My mom is not cheating on my dad, from what i have found out my mom and her mom has been keeping her schooling secret as they want to suprize us or something, she first went into school for nursing but changed her major, to biology or something, now my dad found out that she has her buisness degree...

and as bills go we are just getting by but that is not the issue, the issue is that in 3 months my grandma is moving to florida (we live in indiana) and she wants us to move with her, my dad said he is not moving, and so did i, and besides i dont get along with my grandma at all,

even this morning my dad was talking to me, he said he has noticed some things changing in me and they are getting worse, im always in a bad mood, stressed, and depressed, plus it dont help im just like my dad and have a bad anger problem, and get aggressive when aggravated or provoked.

I made my dad stop talking to me cause he wanted me to open up but i told him i cant talk serious with him cause he is as fudged up as i am mentally, just have that dont give a fudge attitude or whatever, and he was sayin that every morning i wakeup im in such a bad mood and it gets him in a bad mood, and it just makes him want me to leave, but he dont want me to, so he says -.-

thing is, i do want to get out as iv had alot of family issues growing up and they just keep getting worse, but i cant yet due to no job/money...

so in 3 months i hope i do have a job by then, cause if not im gonna have to stay with somebody for awhile till i get on my feet, i already know im not stayin with my dad, if he does stay, but he will most likely move cause my mom and sisters will be going...

not me though,

think that is enough for now, besides i need to wakeup xD