Support Forums

Full Version: highschool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

so highschool just started for me, and I've met a few cool people.
theres a few girls I'd like to get to know, but not sure how to go about this. like, i've been friends with girls before, but now all the girls think that they guys are just hitting on them. what should i do?
Just be friendly with them and be yourself. Smile
It's the best way.
Just talk to them. Once you get to know them more than maybe you can get into a relationship with them. For now just be friendly
Spend all your money on some beautiful bitches out there rest will be done automatically
Girls is what high school is all about

I also think that most of the kids are having sex, doing drugs, smoking cigarettes, and drinking alcohol. amirite?
Honestly, just talk with them and don't make any advance. Just chat with them and be mature and listen to them.

You'll probably realize if one of them likes you, so therefore try not to appear like you're "hitting" on everyone.
(09-03-2010, 03:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]so highschool just started for me, and I've met a few cool people.
theres a few girls I'd like to get to know, but not sure how to go about this. like, i've been friends with girls before, but now all the girls think that they guys are just hitting on them. what should i do?

Well assuming you're in a few classes with them I would say try to partner up with them. Get to know their interests. If you are wanting to be their friends for their looks you can realize you went real wrong with who you wanted to be friends with when you meet their real personality.

If you think that they are kind and not stuck up girls then just try to start a conversation one day. If you're in one of her classes like I said above partner up with her for certain things and just start chatting.. for example "So how are your first days of high school going?"

Stuck up girls for the most part wont talk to anyone new unless they are REALLY good looking or they're "in" with there group. It's a shame if she's pretty, but just watch out if you don't actually know how she acts because you could get disappointed with the result.
It's all about maturity. Acting like a clown doesn't work. You have to make them realize what sets you apart from the guys who are jerks.
As said, just be yourself and talk to em, some guys are jealous because one of my friends is soooo fineeeeee and they think shes stuck up but they never talk to her, they ask me how i became friends with her, its always the simple answer We have same interests and im not a pussy ill talk to her and be myself. trust me girls dont want you fakin crap. My thing is bass / screaming which of course helps me with some girls.
Just wait a bit before you start trying to get girls. A lot of them are probably pretty uncomfortable in the new school setting.
Pages: 1 2