Support Forums

Full Version: Girl I like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just found out that the girl I (for lack of a better word) like, used to like me. I found this out from her best friend, so it isn't a rumor.

I've never been in a relationship before or even asked someone out. I don't know what to do.

P.S. I'm also scheduled for a hurricane to come by my house in a few hours.
Well just hang out with her lots and become friends with her and maybe she will like you again.
Ask her , if she could goto church with you , lol
(09-03-2010, 12:47 PM)iTz Demer eH Wrote: [ -> ]Well just hang out with her lots and become friends with her and maybe she will like you again.

I was thinking of asking her out anyways. If she liked me at one point, maybe she will give me a chance.

She is also the kind that pretends not to like the person they do. (i.e. Making fun of them [jokingly])
Ask her out, take her somewhere nice.
Take her somewhere to eat or just have a coffee.
Talk about stuff, find common things and so on.
(09-03-2010, 03:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Ask her out, take her somewhere nice.
Take her somewhere to eat or just have a coffee.
Talk about stuff, find common things and so on.

I'm 15, and live in a very small town. Not many places to go.
Ask her out mate.
Sure your going to feel a bit weird at first but so will she.
Either it works between the 2 of you or it doesn't. The important thing here is to try.
(09-03-2010, 03:34 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Ask her out mate.
Sure your going to feel a bit weird at first but so will she.
Either it works between the 2 of you or it doesn't. The important thing here is to try.

Yeah, but I'm the nervous type.

I also happen to be the laughing stock of the school because I fell asleep in class a few times. I'm also not in great shape, and I'm not the best looking person either (if you know where I'm going with this).
(09-03-2010, 03:39 PM)lunagron Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I'm the nervous type.

I also happen to be the laughing stock of the school because I fell asleep in class a few times. I'm also not in great shape, and I'm not the best looking person either (if you know where I'm going with this).

Look at it this way:
If you try, she could say yes.
If you don't, you'll never know if she would've.

Don't worry about your shape or your looks. You never know what a girl likes, or doesn't even think about. I was a real dweeb in middle school, but I got the girl of my dreams, because I built up the courage to ask her out and she didn't care if I couldn't even run a mile in 12 minutes or do 30 push-ups. She didn't even mind my dorky haircut at the time.

If you give her a chance, and she gives you a chance, it could turn out you both really like eachother for who you are.

If not, then shrug it off and continue your search for your perfect girl like the bamf you are.

PS: Confidence is usually vital! There's a confident bamf in you somewhere behind that nervous part of you! Travel into your subconscious and make your confident side beat up your nervous side!
(09-03-2010, 05:15 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]Look at it this way:
If you try, she could say yes.

Don't worry about your shape or your looks. You never know what a girl likes, or doesn't even think about. I was a real dweeb in middle school, but I got the girl of my dreams, because I built up the courage to ask her out and she didn't care if I couldn't even run a mile in 12 minutes or do 30 push-ups. She didn't even mind my dorky haircut at the time.

If you give her a chance, and she gives you a chance, it could turn out you both really like eachother for who you are.

If not, then shrug it off and continue your search for your perfect girl like the bamf you are.

PS: Confidence is usually vital! There's a confident bamf in you somewhere behind that nervous part of you! Travel into your subconscious and make your confident side beat up your nervous side!

Thanks. When school starts back up, I'm going to start talking to her. Maybe we'll have a couple of things in common.

Then, I'll ask her out. Like you said
Quote:If you try, she could say yes.
Pages: 1 2 3