Support Forums

Full Version: New dog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Resently my dog died that I have for over 4 years. ):

Its been about a month and my mom thinks I should get a new dog. I dont know if I should or not.

But if I was to get a dog I was wondering what kind I should get, any ideas?
If you do get a new dog, go with a terrier, they are the most kind and friendly dogs out there, either that or a golden retriever or a newfoundland dog.
Cream Labrador. Smile I love them, little puppy.
I'm sure someone here would suggest a Pug Big Grin

Sorry to hear about your loss. What type of dog was it that died?
Soft coated weaten terrier the way to go!
Well If you want a small dog, but that has an attitude get a maltese. You can see what mine looks like in the sticky thread in the pet section. They can live up to 20 years. Also german shepherds are really loyal dogs.
Ive got a gold lab that ive had for a long time and hes the greatest hes pretty old and still acts like a puppy<3 get one there really good dogs
Get a German Shepherd. They're really awesome.

Another good option is a Lab of some sort.

They're all loyal dogs.
PUGssssssssssssssssssssssss! http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11621

(08-31-2010, 05:19 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure someone here would suggest a Pug Big Grin

Sorry to hear about your loss. What type of dog was it that died?

Hehehe how could that be???
You should get a beagle. I had mine since I was born, and it died about 3 years ago. I was very sad. I'm sorry about your dog. I loved my dog so very much.
Pages: 1 2 3