Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone own any birds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Went to the local pet store yesterday and was looking at the birds. Anyone have a pet one? I was checking out the Doves and Parakeets and also some Parrots.

Are they really as messy and hard to take care of as people say? I think one of those colorful Parrots would be an extraordinary pet.

Well they would be very noisy Tongue
One of my friends parrots got stolen, one flew away and they still have one.
Om my! It got stolen!? and holy crap one flew away!? That sucks. Did the one that flew away get out of the cage or was it outside? lol.
I don't own any bird nor do I think I would want any. I think that they are pretty annoying and you really can't treat them like a pet.
(08-29-2010, 06:29 PM)KronHelp Wrote: [ -> ]Om my! It got stolen!? and holy crap one flew away!? That sucks. Did the one that flew away get out of the cage or was it outside? lol.

It got out of the cage when they where cleaning the cage lol.
Yeah the one stolen was taken by carpet fitters who where doing there carpet at the time, they just took the parrot and left without doing the carpet.
I have 2 budgies.
Noisy little buggers they are. Still the noise all be it loud is not bad.
Where i live i have lots of trees around my house and have craploads of birds anyways so its not a big deal.
What can i say. I am an animal lover through and through. I have owned and do own many animals.
Actually saying i own them is wrong. I care for them. Yep that sounds better.
I had considered doing Falconry, and still may pursue it.
We took care of a Grey parrot for a couple months when a family friend was overseas, and it quite messy, it didn't help that the only words he had taught it were slander. but it would sit on your leg and be nice if you had cinnamon ice cream
Nah. I hate parrots =P
Yea mine squeaks all the time! Its annoying but there not to bad of pets!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5