Support Forums

Full Version: What is your opinion on Pugs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
PUGS
You gotta love them!Well that is my opinion.
Well for those of you that seen pugs walking/ in home whats you opinion?
For those of you that own pugs what is you opinion?
You can talk about what there like how they react to things, ect.
The reason for this thread is I would say the pug is my favorite dog/pet, so I wanna see if you guys like them or think there ok.
I miss my pug ):

If you don't know what a pug is.... Omg
Here is some pics, its a dog!
[Image: pugdestorys.jpg]
[Image: Hehehe.jpg]
[Image: funny-dog-pug-bug1.jpg]
[Image: funny-dog-pictures-pug-does-not-come-with-dignity-1.jpg]
[Image: funny-dog-pictures-pug-begs-dont-go.jpg]
[Image: funnypugpic.jpg]
[Image: 368056_main.jpg]
[Image: funnypug.jpg]
[Image: pugoff.jpg]
And of coarse the one in my signature and avatar (:
They're cute but only when they're puppies.
Pugs are amazing, I am reminded of this every time I see your signature!
(08-29-2010, 10:32 AM)Iarkey Wrote: [ -> ]They're cute but only when they're puppies.

I agree but I still think there cute when there old, may I ask whats your favorite pic I posted?

(08-29-2010, 10:33 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]Pugs are amazing, I am reminded of this every time I see your signature!
Heheh i agree wats your favorite pic?
My neighbor has two right now. IMO, there not my favorite. I dont know why, but I just cant get into them. Don't get me wrong, if a Pug showed up on my front door, I would do everything to get it a good home, but they just aren't my cup of tea. I also dont like the fact that their eye balls can fall out. Ohmy
(08-29-2010, 10:43 AM)KronHelp Wrote: [ -> ]My neighbor has two right now. IMO, there not my favorite. I dont know why, but I just cant get into them. Don't get me wrong, if a Pug showed up on my front door, I would do everything to get it a good home, but they just aren't my cup of tea. I also dont like the fact that their eye balls can fall out.

Lol Im glad you would give it a home (:, If you had one maybe you would like it more I bet, Eyes fall out???? Lol they do have big eyes but they wont fall out Roflmao
(08-29-2010, 10:34 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]I agree but I still think there cute when there old, may I ask whats your favorite pic I posted?

(08-29-2010, 10:33 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]Pugs are amazing, I am reminded of this every time I see your signature!
Heheh i agree wats your favorite pic?

Pic number 6 for sure!
(08-29-2010, 10:45 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]Heheh i agree wats your favorite pic?
Pic number 6 for sure!
[/quote]

Hahah yea that one is classic, I love how they write things and you actually know there thinking that!
(08-29-2010, 10:45 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Im glad you would give it a home (:, If you had one maybe you would like it more I bet, Eyes fall out???? Lol they do have big eyes but they wont fall out Roflmao
http://pugman.com/Pug%20Information/Eyes.htm
This is quote.
Quote:Eye Out Of Socket-Because the Pug’s eyeballs slightly bulge out and because their eyes are not protected by a protuding nose, this leaves their eyes at risk. Their eyeballs can get easily scratched, but sometimes, a trauma can cause their eyeball to pop out. I have personally had this happen to one of my Pugs. A big dog ran up beside her and began to bite at her. The force of his body pushing up against the side of her head and the biting at her caused her eyeball to be pushed out of its socket. It was not hanging out or anything. It was simply pushed out and looked somewhat like a hideous cartoon. We rushed her to an emergency clinic where they put her under and put her eyeball back in place. Other things that can cause an eyeball to pop out would be a small child smacking a Pug on its head or dropping it on its head.

Just google it, it seemes to be a wide-known problem.
(08-29-2010, 10:48 AM)KronHelp Wrote: [ -> ]http://pugman.com/Pug%20Information/Eyes.htm
This is quote.
Quote:Eye Out Of Socket-Because the Pug’s eyeballs slightly bulge out and because their eyes are not protected by a protuding nose, this leaves their eyes at risk. Their eyeballs can get easily scratched, but sometimes, a trauma can cause their eyeball to pop out. I have personally had this happen to one of my Pugs. A big dog ran up beside her and began to bite at her. The force of his body pushing up against the side of her head and the biting at her caused her eyeball to be pushed out of its socket. It was not hanging out or anything. It was simply pushed out and looked somewhat like a hideous cartoon. We rushed her to an emergency clinic where they put her under and put her eyeball back in place. Other things that can cause an eyeball to pop out would be a small child smacking a Pug on its head or dropping it on its head.

Just google it, it seemes to be a wide-known problem.
Hmm to be honest I never heard of this, I knew about there nose how it had problems because it was was inward, Keep your pug protected!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15