Support Forums

Full Version: CONSIDERING SCUICIDE...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I dont even know why i am posting this here... i just have to say it to someone...
it happened like this:
I had a girlfriend, and we had been dating for about a year and a half. I no longer liked her though... My feelings for her had changed. I wanted to tell her that, in the best way possible, so i decided to take her out to dinner and tell her there. Anyways, before we got to the restaurant, she hands me a smal peice of paper, but tells me not to open it till i get home. I put it in my pocket. During the dinner i could not bring myself to tell her i no longer liked her, so i did not. On the car ride back, i could no longer hold it in. I pulled over on the side of the road and told her... a tear streamed down her cheek...
and then a drunk driver hits the car... I dont remember much after that. I woke up in an ambulance about 30 minuits later (i live out in the country,so its a bit of a drive to the hospital, and there are no hospitals near there..
and the ESM or whatever you call them, emergency response unit, w/e is there.. i am on a stretcher... I try to sit up, but i cannot, it hurts too much.. i ask the medic what happened. He looked at me, and hesitated before answering. He said:
a drunk driver hit your car... and killed your friend.... (he didnt know she was my girlfriend..)
I was devestated. all i could see was blood, my body was covered in it, the doctor said i was in critical condition... i passed out, and woke up 3 days later in the hospital.... my Mother is there.. she says, you better have a look at this, and she hands me the note my GF gave me.. i completely forgot about it... i open it up and it says:
Without you, i would die.
now, i just want to kill myself...
Don't kill yourself! It's not worth it, you have so much more to live for, besides, you're gonna meet other girls! Some people have it worse and they don't kill themselves.
Thats not a good idea you will make many people sad that loved you!
Think of how you're feeling. Do you really want to put everyone who loves you through this and years of grief? It's not worth it when eventually it will get easier. I bet she wouldn't want you to do it.
I know it can be hard to cope with the loss of a loved one, But things will get better and you will move on.

Killing yourself will not solve anything and only make things worse. Think of your family and friends that love you. You need to stay strong.

I hope things work out for you.

i feel like crap cuz of what she wrote...

^ dont kill urself
I know it is hard to lose some one in that kind of a situation...
Do your best to find things that will take your mind off of the situation though.
Have u decided not to yet?
Dont do it man, its not freakin worth it. You need to sit down and look over what the fudge you are about to do man. Think of your mother crying at you funeral asking God, "where did I go wrong?" Whatever you do dont kill yourself, its just not worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3