Support Forums

Full Version: Guilty Conscience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hacking.. I've done some bad things in the past, not just stealing accounts and such, but other things that I don't feel right, discussing them. I get really guilty after doing those things, now, I'm 100 % whitehat, I'm not confortable with it anymore. I've also done scamming (e-Whoring), why made me feel really guilty

SO what should I do? It's quite unclear, the question, but what I wanted to ask was, what should I do to get rid of this guilt? It's killing me.
Make a list of everything you did that made you feel guilty, and try to make up for it.
For the money you took while e-Whoring, give it back to those that really need it.
As for the rest, well that depends on what it is.
You need to accept what you did was wrong. You need to move on and possibly help in the prevention of said activities. If you are a dedicated 100% white hat then why not prove it to yourself? Prevent someone getting scammed? Apologize to a previous victim

I think that the support you've done here is enough to re-deem yourself, I would never of said that you are a hacker so therefore you've already changed for the better IMHO.

~ Sam
Most of us have done things we feel guilty about later in life. You should do your best to make an amends of some sort until it no longer bothers you. Find a way to balance your karma.
(08-28-2010, 05:52 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Most of us have done things we feel guilty about later in life. You should do your best to make an amends of some sort until it no longer bothers you. Find a way to balance your karma.

Hmm, like what?
If his dad didn't know then it's fraud.
Really? I should tell him, I guess... I hope he understands

Plus, his dead is a banker, he's also nice Smile
How long ago was this?
(08-28-2010, 06:25 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]How long ago was this?

A while back (months), maybe his dad knew, I went to his house for a while :/

I didnt really mass download, not more than 10 dollars. I asked him once, he said okay and the second time, I didnt ask. (My friend, not the dad)

(I'm gonna send him an email, though)
(08-28-2010, 06:11 PM)Mentalist Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, like what?

Search your soul. It will come to you.
Pages: 1 2