Support Forums

Full Version: Sometimes the helpers need help too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like to consider myself good at helping people deal with their issues.
Although I have come to find out you could be the best at helping with issues and what not. You still won't handle a situation like you tell others too.
I know this as well as anyone here...

As you can see I come here for my relationship issues. Sure I could tell someone what they should do but thats when its not me...

Helpers cant help themselves.
I agree. Good advice is easier said than done.
(08-27-2010, 09:02 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Good advice is easier said than done.

Definitely, I don't think I ever follow my own advice I give people Tongue
Now that you mention it. I don't either, it's so much easier when your in the position giving advice rather than receiving it. .
(08-27-2010, 10:21 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that you mention it. I don't either, it's so much easier when your in the position giving advice rather than receiving it. .

I feel the same way... Until now I never knew doing some of the things I told other to do could be so hard.
I strongly agree with what you said Smile
i dont ever follow the advice i give to other people
Everyone can advice but only few people follow the bare truth
I agree totally. Everyone will need help at a point.
Most, if not all, of my friends have come to me asking for advice in situations I end up being in...
The advice I give them makes them happy in the end yet I have issues doing the same thing...
Pages: 1 2