Support Forums

Full Version: After the Breakup....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont know how I feel or anything...

I had alot of issue with my ex gf and made many threads about it. Would help if you read those first.

We broke up with each other we both agreed it would be best. Although we also promised each other that we wouldn't date anyone until she was 18 and we could date again. She didnt think I would do it and I didnt think she would
Now school as started back up and I called her a few days ago to check up on her. We stopped talking for a little bit before that. Well I called asked how it had been and I was happy she was happy although I was sad about it. I mean it might seem a bit selfish but I didn't like how she was happy without me. She then told me she was going to hang out with friends. Which of course being jealous I automatically think guys... I never asked who but Im pretty sure it was some guy. I ignore her for a little while to see if maybe It would stop me from being upset. It did for a little while till she sent me a text saying;

"You were right it was easy to get over you!"

I read that... I didn't cry and couldn't. Just like I am now. I feel like I am crying but it doesn't show. I havent cried in along time. Is it love when you can't describe how you feel about someone? That it is so strong it overwhelms you? If it is then I realize I am in love with this girl!

Some other things happened but the important thing and thing I need advice on is this... I called her moments ago to talk to her about personal things. I told her how I saw her bro at my school. I told her how I still love her. That I toss and turn in my sleep thinking about her... I want to be honest with her too but don't want to hurt her. She thinks my first time was with her but it wasnt. I have had sex with 6 girls before her. I just wanted her to feel special since she deserved it. But it would hurt her I think if I told her that...

I just don't know what to say to her. I dont want her to ditch out on other things just for me. But her breaking OUR promise! I feel heartbroken... I think... I dont know what this feeling is!!! UGH!

What do I say to her? What do I do?!?!?!
If I were in your position, I would say that that text was probably to get you to feel bad. Try to ignore it. I loved my last ex. I couldn't get over her. This was 6 months ago and I still sometimes feel bad about it. Sometimes I can't even look at her when I see her around. You need to learn to find something that makes you really happy so you can just forget about it. It took her best friend telling the Deans of our high school that I trashed her locker to make me so disgusted with myself loving her that I just refuse to admit anything happened between us. (my friend actually did it)
If she tries to hurt you, she isn't the right one for you. You need to find a good way to just let it go. Find another girl that makes you feel even better. I know there are some out there for ya. I thought there wasn't for me either. Hope this helped.
I'm going to be honest. This girl seems pretty heartless and you're better of without her.

She doesn't respect your feelings and you need to try and move on. I say you just ignore her and go hangout with your mates. You'll soon get her of your mind.
Well during our recent call I said how I dont think she ever loved me. She said she did and wanted me to believe her.
She started crying and I felt completely awful. I still cant show it but I can feel it in my heart. Literally my body gets heavy...
(08-26-2010, 05:52 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Well during our recent call I said how I dont think she ever loved me. She said she did and wanted me to believe her.
She started crying and I felt completely awful. I still cant show it but I can feel it in my heart. Literally my body gets heavy...

It's just weather or not you want to believe it. Do you think it's really worth it to be with her. I've been in deep love with my girlfriend I have to say it took around a year an half to finally get over her and I have to say it feels good, because I thought I wouldn't be able to.
I agree with Sam, she does seem a little cold, and careless about your feelings.
Her saying she got over you that quickly, says one of two things.

A) She never really did love you...If she did, she wouldn't of gotten over you so quickly.
or
B) She is trying to cover up the fact that she misses you a lot.
(08-26-2010, 01:00 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]What do I say to her? What do I do?!?!?!

Here is the advice I wish someone had given me:

Say nothing to your ex-partner. Do nothing.

Most of us are so used to taking action, that inaction may seem strange. I promise you that it is the most dignified choice you can make now. Don't do anything which relates to her, or to the two of you.

There is no easy answer about how to 'move on' from a broken relationship. Think of it instead as a new stage in your life, not as a continuation of your life before her. Focus on what makes you happy as of now: music, food and movies in the company of friends. I can't stress enough that you must look after your mind and body.

Feel better in your own time.
Doing nothing is harder than many people think. Not hearing her voice or seeing her face is hard... When I sleep I think of her, when I lay all that comes to my head is her. Theres no easy way to mend a broken heart.

Sometimes I am able to distract my mind from what it thinks. Nothing remains permanent. Some times I wish time would just stand still when Im not thinking about her...

I stared at her name in my phone for 10 minutes, trying to delete it. I just deleted her contact...

Maybe it will help. Time to delete any messages I have sent to her. All the messages I have read over and over again...
(08-29-2010, 02:06 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Doing nothing is harder than many people think. Not hearing her voice or seeing her face is hard... When I sleep I think of her, when I lay all that comes to my head is her. Theres no easy way to mend a broken heart.

Sometimes I am able to distract my mind from what it thinks. Nothing remains permanent. Some times I wish time would just stand still when Im not thinking about her...

I stared at her name in my phone for 10 minutes, trying to delete it. I just deleted her contact...

Maybe it will help. Time to delete any messages I have sent to her. All the messages I have read over and over again...
It's hard, I know. It's for the best. If you cut off the contact that you have with her, it'll be easier forget and less tempting for you to contact her. She's cold. Saying it was easy to get over you is cruel. She doesn't deserve the space in your mind.
Pages: 1 2