Support Forums

Full Version: Should I do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, i have a situation. It involves 2 girls, girl 1 i have been friends with for awhile, shes a really awesome, cute, funny girl you know just cool. We've been talking alot and both have feelings for eachother, parental issues on her side have kept us from dating for awhile though. Now she has permission to date me so thats good right? Girl 2; Previous girlfriend, really hot, we've talked a little lately and we're both up for a couple time hook-up thing.

So what im asking is should i go for it one last time before i ask girl 1 out? (shes a prude so i wont get any) Or should i not risk the chance of it going public and just ask out girl 1 and forget about girl 2?
You should go for the girl who you are friends with. I wouldn't go out with my ex another time. If you're friends now and you want to have a lasting relationship, go with girl one. If you want action, go for girl number two, but I would recommend you stick to girl number one!
Ask girl 1 out because you won't get anything

That means you'll have more fun and after a while or maybe less you'll get stuff, and it'll be worth it.
(08-23-2010, 10:17 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]Ask girl 1 out because you won't get anything

That means you'll have more fun and after a while or maybe less you'll get stuff, and it'll be worth it.

Thats what im leaning toward, if i messed up big with her i'd lose a friend in her brother and our families wouldnt be as close.
Bang the other girl, no strings, then ask the first one out. Everyone's happy.
Hmm

What color hair do they have.

Hair is everything when both are cute
(08-23-2010, 10:23 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Bang the other girl, no strings, then ask the first one out. Everyone's happy.
The only problem is if girl 1 finds out she'll be hurt
(08-23-2010, 10:24 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm

What color hair do they have.

Hair is everything when both are cute

Number one is skinny brunette
2 is busty blonde.
go with numberrrrrrrrrrr........

what color eyes does 2 have
2 has brown eyes, 2 has really bright blue. That doesnt seem right >.< haha
2 has brown and 2 has blue

wat
Pages: 1 2 3