Support Forums

Full Version: Help, a tool I'm working on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I need some help with a tool I am working on. It is a rehash resigner. I just really need the code to when they click the button then it does it for them. I have been looking for it but can't really find out. I'm not very good at C++ at all really. I'm just practicing on it with this project I have decided to just start on. From there I was gonna try to learn from it, if it worked that is, and build on to it. That's just kind of how I learn really. If anyone can help me with this modding tool I am trying to create I would love the help!

I am using Visual C++ while making it. Keep that in mind.
Hello.

can u please tell that "on clicking what should be done"
It should rehash and resign the con file you open up into it. Sorry, I forgot to list that. But yeah, upon clicking the button, it rehashes and resigns the con file for you. It's really an xbox programming thing. If you know the coding for it thanks.
(10-11-2009, 08:08 AM)supportforums Wrote: [ -> ]can't help

soory

Don't Post if you cannot help, you just wanted 5 post
What is it you are talking about? If you are referring to me wanting five posts, I just joined because Omni asked me to yesterday.

Back on topic. Can anyone help me with this here? Or point me in a direction that someone could?
If you say google, or the search tool; You are 100% lame.
Quote:I'm not very good at C++ at all really. I'm just practicing on it with this project I have decided to just start on.

Why not learn it first before you start working on projects.. Jumping into something without knowledge will just make it 2x harder.
I have been learning it. The code isn't on there to begin with so it's kind of hard.
I can tell you the trick

double click on the button...and select it's onclick event...and change the navigate url.of the button
(10-19-2009, 05:22 AM)Danger Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you the trick

double click on the button...and select it's onclick event...and change the navigate url.of the button

LOL.............. that's all I have to say.
I think C++ is the harderst Code langauge i think Smile
Pages: 1 2