Support Forums

Full Version: Well, I guess Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well, I loved the stay here. Unfortunately,Omni felt that my "behaviour" was "unacceptable". But I guess it's that time and season to move on anyhow.

The point of this thread is to formerly say goodbye to my now former friends. I will still chat with some of you; as I have created deeper relationships with them. But for those that I don't, then goodluck and have a nice time at SF.

Peace out niggas. :biggrin:
(08-21-2010, 07:05 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I loved the stay here. Unfortunately,Omni felt that my "behaviour" was "unacceptable". But I guess it's that time and season to move on anyhow.

The point of this thread is to formerly say goodbye to my now former friends. I will still chat with some of you; as I have created deeper relationships with them. But for those that I don't, then goodluck and have a nice time at SF.

Peace out niggas. :biggrin:
This is Xenon btw, forgot to mention that.
WTF is this, why did you ban him!?
That's so retarded, he's never been warned by anyone here and then he gets permabanned?! WTF!?
I would suggest contacting a Staff member, probably Omniscient. However I don't think you'll get a more in-depth reason.

Decision has been made.
Dude, you got pwned. Bebe-pleure

Goodbye!
Contact Omniscient. He may disclose which specific behaviour is referred to.