Support Forums

Full Version: Optiquest Q9 Missing Sound Cable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was digging through my pile of unused computer parts in my room. (My room is basically a junkyard of computer hardware) I wanted to see if I had a better graphics card, when all of a sudden...I found a brand new, unused, Optiquest Q9 19" LCD Monitor! I quickly threw out my monster monitor and hooked this baby up.

Unfortunately, I'm missing a wire to my speakers so I have had no sound for a while. When I found this monitor I was very excited to discover it had built-in speakers! Although, it required a cable to connect to my computer which I cannot find. -.-

I've rummaged page after page of Google searches to no avail. Does anybody know where I could find a cable to make my built-in speakers work?

(Or, if you could somehow help me with SE so I can get new speakers from Logitech? I have the PIDs, I just suck at SE)
Bump, can anyone help me out? Smile
God I have no clue good luck ill bummp for ya (:
You should look for that on ebay , or try to get from local computer market ..
(08-21-2010, 08:23 AM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]You should look for that on ebay , or try to get from local computer market ..

Trust me, I've tried everywhere. From Amazon to eBay and just plain Google. No luck anywhere.