Support Forums

Full Version: Anger Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not really sure if I have anger management or I can't control my anger. But everyday my mom tells me to study and I don't feel like it (because I'm fasting) and then she goes on about other kids who study a lot and it makes me feel bad and I get angry because I start to think she doesn't appreciate me so then I start to shout at her and I have to apologize to her everytime.

But then I think that I can't apologize like this everytime so I don't know what to do =|.
You said you dont think your mother appreciates you?
IMHO its you who does not appreciate her. Or even more accurate would be you dont respect her.
If you did respect her you would do what your told ultimately because what she is telling you to do is for your benefit. Not hers.
(08-15-2010, 11:20 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]You said you dont think your mother appreciates you?
IMHO its you who does not appreciate her. Or even more accurate would be you dont respect her.
If you did respect her you would do what your told ultimately because what she is telling you to do is for your benefit. Not hers.

Exactly. My mum told me the same thing and I never did study and got bad grades once. After that I studied for all my exams and now I'm going to the best univeristy in Northern Ireland after getting 3As in my A-levels. That was the best possible grade I could get. Big Grin
I'm sorry Sad do you need a hug?
(08-15-2010, 11:20 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]You said you dont think your mother appreciates you?

Yeah, but even when I do something nice she doesn't care that much. I'll try to respect her more than usual, thanks for your post.
I have to say looking at your user name suggested that you might be angry Big Grin

Also you do realize that malnutrition can cause mood swings and abnormal behavior. I would eat unless it's religious, are you muslim?
Yes, I am a Muslim.
BOOM, what a guess Big Grin In that case I think you should just try and push yourself. Do you have much motivation?
I don't think so =S, hehe Tongue.
Did you try releasing your anger?
Try releasing some anger. Punching Pillows?
Pages: 1 2