Support Forums

Full Version: Addicted to Computers/Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wow, this summer, I've stayed 98 % of the time at home with the PC, come on, I'm not really overweight (I Boxe) or anything, just wow, lol

I don't like going out anymore >.>

Getting Lazy and Boring, I use to love skateboarding, biking, going out, ect....
I used to have the same problem, but then I met this lovely girl, you should try too meet someone too.
I love computers and technology, if I could I would spend all day playing computer games and surfing the web. However you'll soon realize that other things are more important relationships/work/education/sport.

I must of played CSS everyday for five years, I haven't logged into Steam for 175 days. I don't game on the PC anymore.

I post here, work on a site, create my site and the only games I really play are MW2/Fifa10 on the XBox
(08-12-2010, 08:15 PM).Fr0z3n Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have the same problem, but then I met this lovely girl, you should try too meet someone too.

like i said, im on holidays, nobody close to being my friend here.

I'm going back soon Yeye
I started becoming addicted to the computer when I was like 6-7 years old. I just couldn't get off of the computer. Once you find out that you can pretty much do an learn whatever you want on the computer. You just don't want to get off. I mean being able to do whatever you like when you want is great. An also I'm having way to much fun today to worry about tomorrow.
I would also like to add that you only get one life so why not spend it doing things you enjoy?
Summer ends for me in exactly one week. D:
I'll be pretty busy this week and not really on the computer as much.

Got to jog a couple miles a day and maybe work out a little bit.
I have an excuse for spending so much time on the computer, it's my job lol.
I have an excuse.

Word hard, play hard.
yeah, but i'd rather be doing something else, I just get carried away when using the computer
Pages: 1 2 3