Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT] How to upload songs from itunes to your ipod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Download the latest version of iTunes. It is free and you can obtain it from the Apple website. It could have come with your iPod on an installation CD. Makes sure your computer meets the requirements. You can find older versions on the web, but they have limitations.
2. Scan your computer for songs to add to the library.
3.Connect your iPod to your computer with the USB cable that came with your iPod. The iPod screen should say "Do not disconnect".
# Open iTunes. Your iPod should appear under Devices in the bar to the left.
4. Follow the instructions for naming your iPod and changing the initial settings if the iPod has not been plugged into a computer before.
5. Buy music from the iTunes music store or import songs off a CD using iTunes.
# Decide whether you want to sync your iPod with your iTunes library or manually put songs on your iPod.

6. Syncing your iPod will automatically add all of the songs in your library to your iPod. It will also delete any songs from your iPod that are not in your library. Click on your iPod icon and select Sync in the lower right corner.
7. If you pefer, you can be selective in the songs you want to add to your iPod. Highlight the songs and drag them into your iPod.

8. Add the songs to your iPod.
9. Disconnect your Ipod
10. your done enjoy.
Is there a reason you made this completely useless post?
It is obvious you just wanted to increase your post count because you never bothered to explain some of the OTHER ways to upload songs, or any thing that would require any brain power.
no....................
Posting threads adds to your post count.
(10-11-2009, 09:25 AM)The Caretaker Wrote: [ -> ]Posting threads adds to your post count.

o i didnt know that
I already knew this, but thanks for this Big Grin
This thread makes no sense.
Simple crap man.
He copied this
Code:
http://www.wikihow.com/Upload-Songs-to-an-iPod
And changed a couple of the last steps barely.
Sad
(04-06-2010, 12:17 PM)Don Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I already knew this, but thanks for this Big Grin

Thank you for using my avatar

and to the poster This is something it does automatically you could just Delete this cause its not that hard
I already knew this man, and thanks alot OP
Pages: 1 2