Support Forums

Full Version: Nominate Others for an Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wondering if there was a thread where I could nominate other users for an award. There are several members who deserve an award, but will not nominate themselves for one.
Do it in the thread: ''Nominate yourself for a award''. You may nominate other people in that thread.
I like the idea of a separate thread specifically for nominating others. Let's see what the response is from other members.
(08-10-2010, 07:26 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of a separate thread specifically for nominating others. Let's see what the response is from other members.

Yeah, although this is a good idea, I don't think Omni would do it. I support it though.
I think that's a great idea. Well, it is a natural that everyone will improve their state and work if they are given award or honour to what they do..

Maybe with the award given someone will help to improve this forum in any state..
(08-10-2010, 07:42 AM)Kanee Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, although this is a good idea, I don't think Omni would do it. I support it though.

Why wouldn't he? It's a great way to improve the quality of posts around the site and get honest nominations from awards based solely on if the user deserves it, not just their desire for a shiny award.
People (including myself) have nominated other people in the official thread.
(08-10-2010, 08:02 AM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't he? It's a great way to improve the quality of posts around the site and get honest nominations from awards based solely on if the user deserves it, not just their desire for a shiny award.

Agreed, I never liked the idea of nominating myself for an award, it kinda defeats the purpose.
(08-10-2010, 08:27 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]People (including myself) have nominated other people in the official thread.

I guess I'm trying to get a separate thread for nominating others, or maybe replace nominating yourself with nominating others altogether.
I see the influence behind the idea. However maybe there is an award that you know you should get but other people don't recognize it and therefore you don't get awarded.
Pages: 1 2 3