Support Forums

Full Version: Need love life advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need advice. I ended things with my old girlfriend on the 4th July and started a with a new girlfriend on the 15th. I love my new girlfriend but deep down I still have feelings for my ex. However, her mum isn't allowing her to see me again but I do love her. What should I do? Stay with my current girlfriend or try and fix things and get back with my ex?

Effectzz.
Any help at all?

Effectzz.
I think you should listen to your heart. Only you know what you really want and therefore you should chase and grab onto it.

If you love your ex then try your best to communicate with her and explain your feelings. Find out how she feels.

Has your current girlfriend been made aware of your feelings?
I think you should stay with your new girlfriend.
You have to learn some time that you can't just switch back and fourth between people when things get rough.
You broke up with her, you must deal with the choice. Sorry.
Consider that if you leave your new girlfriend for the reason that you still have feelings for your ex, your new girlfriend could consequently end up feeling the same way you do now. As difficult as it might be, you need to question your morals as much as you question your happiness. Now might be the time to move on from your ex. It will get easier over time. But you have to man up and make the decision to let it first.
(08-08-2010, 06:01 AM)Effectzz Wrote: [ -> ]I need advice. I ended things with my old girlfriend on the 4th July and started a with a new girlfriend on the 15th. I love my new girlfriend but deep down I still have feelings for my ex. However, her mum isn't allowing her to see me again but I do love her. What should I do? Stay with my current girlfriend or try and fix things and get back with my ex?

Effectzz.

Get over it. Move on. Seriously. Does your current girl know your feelings?
Your letting her and yourself down. S HIT happens man. We all make mistakes or have regrets. Be it love or whatever.
The fact her family dont like you adds to the problem. Well no brainer. Move on mate. Plenty more fish in the sea i assure you.
And perhaps mrs right is actually a woman whos family also likes you?
Its not that her family doesn't like me, her mum is just pissed about us finishing :/.

Effectzz.