Support Forums

Full Version: iPod touch for free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whistle

does any know how can i get free iPod touch for free!

its 2 costly for me to buy !
(08-08-2010, 03:21 AM)p4dm3sh Wrote: [ -> ]Whistle

does any know how can i get free iPod touch for free!

its 2 costly for me to buy !

You might be able to get in on contract phone. But that leaves you paying the monthly bill. Other than that, you could try stealing one.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/iphone/?WT.srch=1&cid=ppc-go
You can't really get one free but I think you can probably find some decent ones at the flea market for like 50$.
Stealing one at night time would be your best bet but then the phone will get locked just pray that's it.
Guys an ipod touch is an MP3 player not a phone lol, try some of the reward sites out there but do your research, tons of them are scams.
Lol, where will you get a Ipod Touch for free?
I highly doubt there's any legit sites nowadays........which means you better start mowing lawns buddy!!!!!!!!!!
I have an IPod Touch 32gb. It's brilliant so I would say it's worth the buy.
(08-08-2010, 03:37 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I have an IPod Touch 32gb. It's brilliant so I would say it's worth the buy.

Yeah same. It's really good. I use it as a USB stick sometimes ;] I'd recommend getting 32gb or 64gb. 8gb just runs out way too fast.
There is no easy way to get an iPod for free. Maybe you should try L0ckerz, and see how it goes..
Pages: 1 2