Support Forums

Full Version: Problems with two girls...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

When I wake up I have a shower, get dressed and will meet some friends or go to my dad's house. Then at night I will go out with friends. With my group of close friends (there is about 14) it has become extremely awkward. I met a girl through my best friend in February and I kept talking to her until we met on Monday. We went to go see Toy Story 3, just me and her. Things got quite intimate and we ended up kissing. It was good, it felt right and everything but the next day she came round to my house and we sat and watched the movie '10 Things I Hate About You' which she enjoyed and we kissed but nothing else. Later on in the night a friend asked if I wanted to come to a BBQ so I agree and this girl who was at my house (Abbie) wanted to come so I said she could. On the way to walking to my friends house for the BBQ Abbie see's a friend and stops and talks with her. I tell Abbie where the house is and I walk there (It was raining and I wasn't wanting to get wet). When I arrive I can hear that everyone is in the back garden talking and listening to music. Fiona was the one who was having the BBQ and I was quite attracted to her and she was to me so when she answered the door she walked me through the house and told me that everyone was out the back. She then grabs my hand and walks me into the TV room where she is obviously flirting with me. I can see this and think about Abbie. I knew that kissing Abbie was wrong now but I though nothing of it. We proceeded to make out and she said that felt really good. She then opened my legs and got on her knees and you know where this is going...

About 5 minutes later Abbie knocks on the front door. One of my friends was in the kitchen and heard it and walks through and opens the door. Abbie walks in the house and into the TV room thinking there was some people in there because there was music playing in there. She sees me on the couch with Fiona's head in motion. She takes a gasp then turns around and walks out the house. The gasp was loud enough for me to hear and I open my eyes and sort myself out and go out after her. Fiona follows but I didn' know she did. I catch up with Abbie and apologise for what she saw. She said that she though me and her were serious. I didn't know what to say or think. I am that kinda guy. If I get a chance with a hot girl, I will take it. Fiona walks up and hears Abbie ranting on about kissing me. Fiona comes in saying that if she knew I was going out with Abbie she wouldn't of done that. Fiona storms back to her house and Abbie phones her (guy) friend to come pick her up. Once she got picked up I walked back to the BBQ. Fiona was out the back drinking beer (not normal for a women). She ignored me for the rest of the night and I feel she will ignore me for longer.

So I have fudged it up with Abbie and Fiona and those were the two girls who I was attracted to. Now I don't know what to do and I am loosing sleep over it.

Anyone got any advice? I could really use it.
Well, you're going to have to accept the fact that you messed up. You're going to have to choose one girl and try to make it up to her. Do something nice for her, take her out, etc.

Keep in mind, they'll most likely ignore you for a while, but you have to understand why. Just be patient with them, give them their space.

Think with your brain, not your penis.

(08-06-2010, 11:21 PM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you're going to have to accept the fact that you messed up. You're going to have to choose one girl and try to make it up to her. Do something nice for her, take her out, etc.

Keep in mind, they'll most likely ignore you for a while, but you have to understand why. Just be patient with them, give them their space.

Think with your brain, not your penis.

Okay I will try that and give them their space. I will take that last sentence seriously and always think about it before anything like this happens again.
(08-06-2010, 11:27 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I will try that and give them their space. I will take that last sentence seriously and always think about it before anything like this happens again.

Just be respectful to them, don't push talking to them. After a few days, talk to her a little, then a few more days, gradually increase the talking until it gets somewhat close to normal. Then surprise her, (depending on age/preference) get her flowers, a present, something nice. Let her know that it was just a mistake, and you're willing to move on from it, and fix things. Something to that effect.

(08-06-2010, 11:32 PM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Just be respectful to them, don't push talking to them. After a few days, talk to her a little, then a few more days, gradually increase the talking until it gets somewhat close to normal. Then surprise her, (depending on age/preference) get her flowers, a present, something nice. Let her know that it was just a mistake, and you're willing to move on from it, and fix things. Something to that effect.

Okay. Thank you for your support.
How is drinking beer not normal for a woman?

(08-07-2010, 12:35 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]How is drinking beer not normal for a woman?

Not normal for her. She never drinks. She was drinking them like it was water.
(08-07-2010, 12:41 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Not normal for her. She never drinks. She was drinking them like it was water.

Oh, that's what I thought when you said

(08-06-2010, 10:22 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Fiona was out the back drinking beer (not normal for a women).

I ment to say it was not normal for her.