Support Forums

Full Version: I don't have any friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be honest with you all, I don't think I really have any friends....

I mean I hang out with people occasionally on facebook and online, but that's not the same as real life..

I feel like something's missing.

Any help here?
Lol thats not healthy i recommend u be more friendlier
(08-06-2010, 12:09 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Lol thats not healthy i recommend u be more friendlier

Good advice. Be friendlier and perhaps think about how you are spending your time daily. Do you spend too much time being solitary? Try and fit in more social activities: sports, group studying and interest clubs. Work or volunteering is also a good way to develop social and professional contacts.
<snip>

Watch the language - Eve.
(08-06-2010, 12:18 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Good advice. Be friendlier and perhaps think about how you are spending your time daily. Do you spend too much time being solitary? Try and fit in more social activities: sports, group studying and interest clubs. Work or volunteering is also a good way to develop social and professional contacts.

Thanks yea this is good 2 if ur hated throughout the school i suggest u move
(08-06-2010, 12:20 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks yea this is good 2 if ur hated throughout the school i suggest u move
Yeah but my parents bite, man... They're integrated within the community here Sad
HMM idk good luck bro
Thankyou, michael, your kind thoughts are appreciated. Smile
Stop instigating one another.