Support Forums

Full Version: about to have a mental breakdown.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the story starts about 6 months ago, My friend and his mom moved in with us. About 1 month in she becomes a crackhead (literally), and a pill head. about a month later she says shes off it. i kind of believe her because she is acting different. Now she draws $600 / month off her ex husband. she also does not have a job. Well as i said she doesn't have a job, she doesn't help clean, she doesn't really speak to u at all. She stays gone till midnight, gets up at 3 pm. And then my friend has gone from being a friend to being a full on douche bag. He has really started pissing me off lately acted like he runs this house. sleeping till 4 in the afternoon. My dad is having to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week, and instead of having the extra cash from that we could spend on stuff so he would feel its worth it, we have to spend it to feed there ass's. He plays the game all day. leaves when i ask him to help me mow the yard. ( i mow he weed eats). Wont help with anything. And he's just acting like runs the house. he wont listen to anything. its really starting to piss me and my mom and dad off. He was also supposed to be the guitarist in my band but then decided to back stab me and go play in another dudes band. His mom go's out and wastes her $600 / month within a day or two of getting it. she doesn't help buy groceries, she doesn't help buy stuff for around the house, she refuses to go get food stamps. she says she is hunting and place and a job but nether me or my mom believe her. She also was going to home school him this here till my dad told her if you home school him you can get the fudge out my house. Because my dad is strict on school and also believes that everyone needs a social life. this was supposed to be a 2 week deal but so far has turned into 6 months.
They obviously overstayed their welcome, and you and your family don't like it. The only solution is to kick them out.
^
see that's the thing, they now they have overstayed we have given them tons of hints exc that we know they have gotten. And my mom has been friends with my friends mom for like 20+ years so she really doesn't want to have to kick them out
You have to do things you don't want to do sometimes.
If you guys don't, they're not going to change. Well, it doesn't seem like they will.
I agree, I have a feeling so enough my mom is going to have had and will tell them to get out.
I would suggest you guys do it as soon as possible, and kick them out politely. If not, it'll reach a point where your parents freak out at them and start yelling, telling them to leave.
I agree with Cybr - if the situation is allowed to escalate, there is the likelihood of an unwelcome scene.

Your family has done more than enough, and it is no longer sustainable to feed and house your guests. The time for hints is past, so a polite yet firm message needs to be set down.
Yeh what you did was completely right and within reason.
(08-06-2010, 01:15 PM)Amslappy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh what you did was completely right and within reason.

He hasn't done it yet.
oh, my mistake, *what you're going to do would be within reason and fair

I had a similar problem and had to kick a family of five with 2 autistic kids out of our rental house, felt horrible, but they did sign a contract.
Pages: 1 2