Support Forums

Full Version: my friends..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my 2 best friends r dating but they wont spend any time wit me and wen they do they still r together and i dont know wat to do... help!! plz!
Huhanyone??
well....lol talk with us...they are gonna break up soon anyway Tongue
then you will be annoyed by them...
dont be selfish about it Big Grin
ye let them spend time together, eventually, they will probably see how much they miss you and will hang with you all the time
(10-18-2009, 09:47 AM)bubblesrawr Wrote: [ -> ]my 2 best friends r dating but they wont spend any time wit me and wen they do they still r together and i dont know wat to do... help!! plz!
Huhanyone??
If you start to keep a distance from them they will see you importance then ...that with out you they are not complete you should ignore them and after a week they will come to you.
or you can just talk to them about your worries.
(04-04-2010, 12:09 AM)baki Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2009, 09:47 AM)bubblesrawr Wrote: [ -> ]my 2 best friends r dating but they wont spend any time wit me and wen they do they still r together and i dont know wat to do... help!! plz!
Huhanyone??
If you start to keep a distance from them they will see you importance then ...that with out you they are not complete you should ignore them and after a week they will come to you.
or you can just talk to them about your worries.

I think that this should be ok