Support Forums

Full Version: New crush :P help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,i just got into highschool,i am 15 in this next December
So i listen to metal,There is this chick 2 classes down the hall from my cabinet or whatever you call em
She looks like a metal chick and i have a crush on her alrdy
Problem is she is 3rd grade hi school,i think,and we have a fudged up social something between hi school students and crap so it is probably a suicide mission. So...any adviceConfused
yes try not to say so many words that get stared cause i dont know what they say and it annoys me, and cant you just ask her out?
lolz no i cant....dunno why.... and *** words are mostly CLa.s.s
oh lol, just go up too her and say "do you wanna date me?" or something like "will you go out with me?"
lulz...she is my age i found out today Big Grin anyway...i just cant do that...2 reasons...she doesnt get outta her classroom too often and she is always surrounded with her friends/classmates/any1
plus her classmatez are jacka.s.s.es and btw we never met each other we just see eacthothe in the hallway wouldnt that be...just...weird
any1?
Could u go to that class and say: Oh sorry I choose the wrong class! Damn there is different than italy! You could meet her when he go out of the school right?
lol....every1 knows me there from 8th grade elementary.....not every1 but alot do....i only meet her in the hall sometimes....our timetables are different so its tough....but hey...i got inspired a bit today....i was looking into her class....(at her ofc) and there was this girl by the door....a friend from class came and seen me looking there....he said "you wanna meet her huh...huh? dont try to fool me hahah...." and he introduced me to that other girl...so.......keep those help comments coming trinit and matt...since no1 else is trying anywayz.....BTW how can i become a moderator Tongue
ye i was wondering that last question, and helpfull stuff? i was trying to make you fail Tongue
>:[ come on i need yer help people
Pages: 1 2 3 4