Support Forums

Full Version: Oh my god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had a close call...
We were driving to our grandparents for a visit.
So we did all we needed to do...my grandfather is sick and very bad state....really light on weight
So anyway we were driving back...one curve...i was looking to the side ( i was sitting behind my mom who was driving)
so this dude in a red car was overtaking 4 cars + a bus on a not very good spot (and overtaking those was just foolish)
so i felt severe braking i splat my nose into the seat and saw a car stop in front of us (almost stop) and tire screeching behind us and saw a red car zoom like less than a centimeter away from our rear view mirror (the external)
we were swearing for the rest of the ride back home....me and my mom coulda been killed right there (my 2 sisters and a bro were on the other side of the car....they woulda been injured but not severely
i hope that freakin driving noob crap his pants!
IF I EVER FIND HIM HE WILL HAVE ALL FOUR TIRES POPPED EVERY DAY!!!!
haha, i was driving back from holiday on the motorway and some guy pulled in on a bike right infront of us and we nearly knocked him off(when i say i was driving i mean my mum)
well...that was fudged op for him...but lol....
lol............................................................