Support Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad sent me to a pyschologist because he thought something was wrong with me. I had just lost my best friend and I had also just got away from my step mom who beat me. The pyschologist told my dad that she thought I had manic depression and bipolar disorder and that she wanted to put me on some pills that would help. So now everytime I walk in the school, i have to go take my meds and everyone knows why and they treat me like I'm some sort of freak.

How do you handle a situation like that, especially when your friends are doing it to you as well? Can someone give me some advice? Please...
well it might not help for you but i would of hit them, but im a violent person, anyway, i suggest you try to make them see your just the same person you always were
You could try to smile when they insult you. So they could finish to do it!
Anyway I'm sorry for your situation.. Why you can't take the meds before leaving your home?
Ps. Let know to your friends that you are the same person that you were Smile
My friends ignore me, even when I do tell them Im the same me. And my meds have to be taken everytime i eat. i dont eat at home unless its dinner cause we dont really have time for breakfast or lunch really.
do your friends not know what happened to you, where i live if something like that happened everyone would be sympathetic, tell them that you were beat and maybe they might feel sorry for you and understand your condition
Tell them, if you were my real friends you would be understanding. If they were real friends they would be their for you. They are playing silly buggers, so its best to ignore them, and get some new friends. But dont make friends with people who feel sorry for you, they must like you for who you are to be real friends, hope i helped. :heart:
Can you take em in ur school bathroom?
Anyway i agree with jadew! If they are real friends.. they won't insult u!
Try to make new friends!
Yeah,or if you cannot do that...do what i do ( i am not in a situation like you but) this friend (30yr old lol) from new orleans that visited my other hometown said to me.......(i had problems with confidence and talking to girls) keep your head up...you are the moutherfuc.ker of the year none of them can beat you
they are just jealous....it helped me..i am more confident now but still cant pick up a chick Tongue
Big Grin
I know things can get really rough, especially when there are problems at home and school. Just trying talking to your friends one at a time... just try to help them understand you.

btw, free hug :hug: