Support Forums

Full Version: Teenagers I need help :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there teens!
I have a problem I'm tooooooooo shy lol :'(

Anyway the last year at the beach near my parasol there was a girl :heart:_:heart:. I liked her but i never talk to her.
But I found informations like her name and where does she live.
anyway this year I saw her again!

But...

(MY PARASOL) (ANOTHER P.) (ANOTHER P) (ANOTHER P) (HER PARASOL)

Anyway... I want to know if she has msn or her self phone's number(mp).

How can I do? I'm too shy to talk to her! I need help Tongue
:S Thank you in advance
Same problem here -_- I'm so damn shy!I've lost so many boys who actualy liked me cuz i was too shy!Anyways,i think i can help here. =) U know er name,right?Well,go to ur friends,say you saw that great girl and ask them if some of them knows her!Then if he/she does,he/she can ask her if she has seen u,wat does she think bout meeting a new guy,if she's single...After all,those will be ur friends-they'll figure out how to help u get her =) Hope i'm helping!Big Grin Good luck! ;)
I don't go at sea with friends! only one but is a girl and from milano and she is 19!
Anyway she is from rome! So anyone could know her
That is the point!As far as i know,u live close to her,right?Technicaly...U don't go with friends to sea,but u do have friends,right?That's what friends are for!If it wasn't for my friend,my ex boyfriend wouldn't have been my boyfriend!!so if anyone could know her,talk to ur BEST friend,or really REALLY good female friend!Chicks are better in that kind of things!All of ur friends will be glad to help u and that's the best way for u to act!
I don't have many friends :S no one of them goes to the sea where I go!
Anyway like friend i could only use the 19 years old girl XD

Anyway she live not so close to me! i guess that she has relatives here! and on holidays she come here
Aw i'm so sorry to hear that Sad Hmm....Ok,new approach!Let see-i can help u from girlish point of view xD She lives close ENOUGH,u know her name...U could-see if she has facebook-it's much easier doin' it without face to face,walk in front of her house and let her see u,if ur close enough,just come to her and say somethin like-hey,how come we didn't meet earlier? or approach her on the sea,ask her where's she from,look surprised when she says it and say ur close enough and maybe u could see her sometimes or if u see her in some store,accidently hit her or something,start sayin ur sorry,and then ask how can u make it up to her and after ur together tell her that u did aaall that just to get her attention and you'll live happily ever after!Man this is EXOSTING!
I don't know her last name é_è and my place is soooooooo small so there aren't so much stores! Anyway i never saw her at my town bu...

i know that her grandma is from my rown...s o i guess that she sleeps there!
Is every falling in love in italy so complicated?!Ok,man,u got two options. -_- Meet her on the beach and say u like her and ask her out OR find the freakin' store or any place where u can hit her or hit her on beach and say "I'm sorry,what can i do to make it up to u?I usually don't hit people,i'm so sorry!And when she says "It's ok.Don't worry." and smiles,ask her what's her name and that stuff go to buy some coffee or something...See something that could help ya out? =)
loool is not italy. Italy is the love land. Is me
and she is sooooo beautiful i m soooooooooo ugly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6