Support Forums

Full Version: [SUGGESTION] Re Opened Support Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did post this previously back in April. However it's been four months and Support Forums has really progressed in activity and new helpful members. We are nearly at the 100k post mark and rising.

Therefore I am going to re-suggest my idea of a Support Guru/Helper group/rank.

I personally feel that members who consistently provide accurate and dedicate support should be offered the chance to join an exclusive support group. This group would contain dedicated members who provide excellent support and have proven they've got SF's best intentions at heart.

It would also indicate to normal members that a reply from a member is this group would be one of quality and assurance.

The group wouldn't have any extra abilities or permissions (unless decided upon) I just feel it would be a worthwhile and important member group.

This is Support Forums after all... So why not create a group of dedicated, friendly and mature support members. It could be another great reason to join and stay at SF.

Thank you,

~ Sam
I personally agree and support this idea. Best of luck with getting it accepted.
(08-04-2010, 05:50 PM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]I personally agree and support this idea. Best of luck with getting it accepted.
I am going to add a poll. Please vote accordingly.
I've placed my vote, which is pretty obvious from my previous post, lol.
Same here even though I only copied Clay's haha
DO I get to be in it????!11oneone

Jokes but I voted yes anyway
I still don't think we're there yet. When I start groups members will be hounding me regularly about them. So until I'm ready for that it's not going to happen.
Okay I respect your view, what about if a member was made group leader to take the work load of you? Could that ever be a possibility?
(08-04-2010, 06:35 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I respect your view, what about if a member was made group leader to take the work load of you? Could that ever be a possibility?

That would be a good idea. But I agree that we're not there yet. We don't get a lot of emotional support threads continuously.
Pages: 1 2