Support Forums

Full Version: My life..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, i'll start it off like this:

Im 14 years old, Live in Sweden, i have 1 little sister and parents.

Recently my mom left my dad for some other dude, I don't get what that bitch is trying to do. She gave the new guy 600 thousand cash!

Now my mom was with her new boyfriend in another country.

And dad left me here with my 16 years old cousin, which is the closest to a father i've ever had.

My mom said that it would only be for a month, so she left me and my elder cousin home alone!

After 2 months the tv, internet and the homephone were cutted (My mom/dad didn't pay)

So all i had left were electricity, and me and my cousin didn't have that much money, we ate at friends/familys house mostly, because we didn't have much food home.

After 6 months my dad and my little sister finally comes back.
My dad also did a operation while he were there.

My dad were at work most of the times, so i had to take care of my little sister, i cooked when he wasn't home to both me and my little sister.

After about a month things started to go wrong, my dad is yelling at me all the time when i do even the smallest mistakes, he says that i need to go outside when i clearly have no time because he comes home late and i have to take care of my little sister.

He yells at me sometimes, and im afraid that he will hit me or something, but theres nothing i can do about it, i just have to take whatever comes and try to see the bright side of life..if there's any..

Please don't flame guys, im depressed and i don't think i can handle that right now.
First off let me say that no one on this forum is going to flame you. That's not what we're about.

I feel deeply for the horrible neglecting situation you are in. I'm sorry this is happening to you mate, just remember there is always a bright side of life. You need to cling on to the happy memories you have and just remember them.

I would suggest trying a new hobby? Something to occupy your days, after all you are 14 so you're young and you've got time on your side to make a change in life. Also have you tried talking to your father about what you're feeling? Let him know that your feeling depressed.

Also mate you've got a computer Big Grin Why not find some fun online community like SF or something to spend your time doing, like gaming or listening to music.

If my words have fallen on deaf ears then please take a look here:

http://www.information-entertainment.com...press.html

~ Sam

p.s.

Please talk through your problems here with us (me) I will always listen to you and provide as much support as I can.
This is really sad and i'm sorry for you, Your mom was rich, 600$ Thousands are a looooot to me, i can't imagine to have $600k. Hopr rvrything goes okay, Luckly i got parents that never yells at me, always friendlly and cool. They buy me everything i actually want, and we're having a great time together.

~ Simba1337
(08-03-2010, 04:12 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]First off let me say that no one on this forum is going to flame you. That's not what we're about.

I feel deeply for the horrible neglecting situation you are in. I'm sorry this is happening to you mate, just remember there is always a bright side of life. You need to cling on to the happy memories you have and just remember them.

I would suggest trying a new hobby? Something to occupy your days, after all you are 14 so you're young and you've got time on your side to make a change in life. Also have you tried talking to your father about what you're feeling? Let him know that your feeling depressed.

Also mate you've got a computer Big Grin Why not find some fun online community like SF or something to spend your time doing, like gaming or listening to music.

If my words have fallen on deaf ears then please take a look here:

http://www.information-entertainment.com...press.html

~ Sam

p.s.

Please talk through your problems here with us (me) I will always listen to you and provide as much support as I can.

Thank you very much Sam, that was deep said and i cried a little bit while reading it, yet again, thank you very much.
(08-03-2010, 04:18 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really sad and i'm sorry for you, Your mom was rich, 600$ Thousands are a looooot to me, i can't imagine to have $600k. Hopr rvrything goes okay, Luckly i got parents that never yells at me, always friendlly and cool. They buy me everything i actually want, and we're having a great time together.

~ Simba1337

She actually took a loan from the bank.

And your lucky that you have such an great family.
No problem Nahomish, I'm here for everyone. If you need more help on this issue then please post your feelings, thoughts here. Thank You.

~ Sam
I feel sorry for you, you are in hard situations but as sam said there is always bright side of life. You should talk with your dad about this. You should tell them what you feel and what's the problem.

If you need any suggestion and help then you can freely post on support forums. Everyone is here for help each other.

My parents also shouts on me but I guess they do it for my good.