Support Forums

Full Version: It's just very sad...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well recently a 3 year old baby girl was shot in the head by a 4 year old boy who just so happend to find a gun in the house while the mother was taking a shower.

It just so happens that this little girl was a very close member to my family and here grandmother babysat my sister's kids on a regular basis.

News Report
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C307-7YucX0[/youtube]
That's really sad Sad Who'd of though a 4 year old could pick up a gun and point it at a little girl's head and shoot.
:\
My prayers go out to that community.
(08-02-2010, 06:27 PM)Travy Wrote: [ -> ]That's really sad Sad Who'd of though a 4 year old could pick up a gun and point it at a little girl's head and shoot.
:\
My prayers go out to that community.

Yeah. It is really something, thank you.
Wow.

But who leaves a gun on a counter?
(08-02-2010, 06:45 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.

But who leaves a gun on a counter?

A dumbass.
What mom has a gun with her two kids OUT in the first place anyway.. Confused
You hear things like this all the time were i live.
(08-02-2010, 11:00 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: [ -> ]You hear things like this all the time were i live.

Very sad =/
This is really sad, with these stories that happens all over the world brings me almost to cry as i'm an emotional person Sad
(08-03-2010, 07:26 AM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really sad, with these stories that happens all over the world brings me almost to cry as i'm an emotional person Sad

This is a reason to cry. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4