Support Forums

Full Version: How do you deal with grief from the loss of someone you loved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title says it all once again, just want to know what you guys do in the situation.
Family and friends.
When you lose someone very close to you it's best to be surrounded by the ones that love you, or else you'll probably feel a sense of loneliness and depression.
To be honest, the first two weeks, it's sucks hard Sad

gonna be frank with you, when my mom died, i was extremely depressive, but now i'm pretty happy. Big Grin

I got tips from a girl in my school that had somebody close to her die, she said, talk to about it and you'll feel better, and it actually worked! Smile
Spoke my feelings when I needed to, cried when I needed to, did what I had to do to make myself feel better. Regardless of the situation.
My mum has servere depression and has attempted to commit suicide a few times, she has been in a psychological hospital for a few months, has discharged herself and now still feels the same. Today my dad told me "who knows what will happen tomorrow". It might not happen tomorrow or next week, but how do i prevent anything from happening, i dont want to have to loose her. I love her so much, and dont know what i would do if i lost her.
(08-01-2010, 12:39 PM)bethg3332 Wrote: [ -> ]My mum has servere depression and has attempted to commit suicide a few times, she has been in a psychological hospital for a few months, has discharged herself and now still feels the same. Today my dad told me "who knows what will happen tomorrow". It might not happen tomorrow or next week, but how do i prevent anything from happening, i dont want to have to loose her. I love her so much, and dont know what i would do if i lost her.

you should post a new thread, you have nothing to do, i also didn't want my to die, but what are you gonna do. You really can't do anything, just pray to god if you're religious Oui
Haven't yet, but if I had an immediate family member die, I'd probably go apeshit. I have anger problems, so who knows what'll happen.
Talk about it, with family or friends, like stated in previous posts. It really does work.
Well the truth unfortunately is you can never really get over the loss of a loved one. You will always love them and you will always wish they were, it will take time to adjust to them not being there. Don't try to forget about them, you must embrace it and all the emotion that comes with it to truly get out on the other side, otherwise you'll never get to a comfortable position. You will never get to a position where it won't upset you, as I write this now a small tear is rolling down my face, embrace the emotion and take comfort in the fact they will always be there in your heart and in your mind.
I personally dealt with it the wrong way when I lost a good friend a few years ago, falling into a bad cycle of drug use, but I moved on and got over that, so all's well that ends well
Pages: 1 2 3