Support Forums

Full Version: I like a girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I usually never have girl liking problems. I tell straight that I like them and what not, but this is different.

The girl I like is my best friends gf and things go even more crazy.
They met thro me and they were both shy so I made them a couple too.
Before she met my best friends she liked me, but she isn't somebody would dump somebody like that, she is a caring girl and what not.
And I would never hurt my best friend, like NEVER! We have been best friends for like 7 years now.
But that girl is like a BFF to me, we talk a lot and we are very good friends.
Just wanted this off my heart, I feel a lot of better now Sleep
The worst you can do is ruin it for them. Just see how there realtionship is going. he might break up with her eventuly. maybe one day if you might have to tell her if it becomes too much. But when i told the last girl i loved her things didnt go to well for me. You never can tell so be careful. You could end up being hurt more than the girl you love. Its wrong to try and break them up if they are happy though and hes your good mate and she is. Something might go your way in the future though, just hold on to that hope and all you can do is move on or wait till a break up.
Well you had your chance if she liked you before you got them together.
If they do break up you shouldn't go out with her right away though because it wouldn't be so great for the other guy.
You should probaly keep it to yourself for now because it could cause a problem.
I can't go out with her, when they break up, cuz that would suck for him.
Dont go out with her straight after they break up, just wait a bit, he might move on and be over her.
They just got together and I don't think they will apart anytime soon Big Grin
But thanx for the replays.
If I was you, I wouldn't say anything. Try to find a way to get out your feelings without letting your best friend or his girlfriend know. You wouldn't want to hurt your best friend and the girl you like, would you?
Oddly enough, I've been through an extremely similar situation, and to this day after a year and 7 months, I still wait for her. Trust me man, if they have seem to have a healthy relationship, do your best to move on. It's not worth all the pain and emotion. Move on now, do the best for your friends, make them happy, don't ruin something for them that could turn out into something great. Maybe if they break up, you can wait a while, and gradually start talking/dating her, but not anytime soon. If I could go back a year and a half ago, and somehow knew that they'd still be together, I would have moved on; but I can't go back in time, so take it from someone who knows. Do your best to move on now. =/
Go for another girl. 7 year friendship is too much to risk.
There's plenty of fish in the see and good friends are hard to come by sometimes, so I'm with Cybr on this one.
Pages: 1 2