Support Forums

Full Version: [SUGGESTION] "Domains"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I would make this small suggestion. If it is implemented, I think it would help organize the marketplace. If not, I won't cry about it.

I think there should be a Domains subforum in the MarketPlace. I think it would clean things up, and it would be beneficiary for all users of the forum.

Take a look at the first page of the MarketPlace:
http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=46

At the time I am writing this, 9/20 of the threads on the first page are regarding the buying/selling of domains. That is nearly 1/2 of the page!

I think if we had a subforum for it, the MarketPlace would be a LOT more organized. People would be able to find both domains, and other things a lot easier then they do now, if this idea is implemented.

Just a suggestion!

Comments/Questions/Feedback?
inb4 denial

might as well have a separate sub-forum for everything in there
(07-28-2010, 03:27 PM)Bronze Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 denial

might as well have a separate sub-forum for everything in there

I appreciate your feedback, and I respect your opinion. But it's not like every different type of item sold is as large as domains are over there right now. I mean, domain sales is pretty much dominating the marketplace.

I just personally think it would clean crap up.
I didn't even look, just said that :p
(07-28-2010, 03:44 PM)Bronze Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even look, just said that :p

Oh, lol. Well I did say that almost 50% of the posts in the first page MarketPlace were about domains, in the OP..
(07-28-2010, 03:44 PM)Bronze Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even look, just said that :p

Please refrain from worthless posting.
(07-28-2010, 08:28 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Please refrain from worthless posting.

Thanks for cleaning things up, Eve. :]

--

Anyway, I still haven't received an answer from Omniscient yet, so I guess we all might as well keep this alive and continue discussing.

Anybody else have any feedback on this suggestion/
Sorry to bump this up, but Omniscient still hasn't replied to this. I would like to know his opinion.
The marketplace isn't active enough to split it into different groups. That's one of the main trades in the marketplace. No reason to take it out.
(08-05-2010, 01:16 PM)Tate Wrote: [ -> ]The marketplace isn't active enough to split it into different groups. That's one of the main trades in the marketplace. No reason to take it out.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it "taking it out". More like moving it to a specified subforum, to keep the forum organized.
Pages: 1 2