Support Forums

Full Version: Probation..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so i'm on probation for a year and a half for some BS.. I got possession and arson.. k well I've been pretty good for the past .. 10 months, I am basically already off of probation, my PO hasn't tested me in 2 months and I figured I could get a lil fun in. So I got some ecstasy and took it, ofc as soon as I went home (8 or so hours later after the last pill) my mom notices my eyes being dilated, calls my PO and now I have a piss test, I just don't know when. First off I fuckin hate being controlled by my PO and I hate that my mom snitches on me for everything I do. I am probably going to go to juvi if I can't stall for the test.. I hate juvi and I don't know what to do!
Try anything that would speed up your metabolism rate. I've heard that drinking things like water and cranberry juice can help speed up the 'flush out' process. That, or you could invest in the ridiculous idea of somehow finding the dangerous drug named Niacin which is rumoured to do the job.

You can find out more information on Niacin here...
i used cranberry juice 2 pass my drug test
but that doesnt always work
niacin works but wen my friend took it felt like sun burn and his skin turned bright red
now since its summer time its easier for u 2 get away with that
just be outside all day and say u got sunburn

drink lots of fluids to help flush ur system (preferably water or craberry juice)
if u pee clear u should be clean

u can also try urinary track infection pills becuase they clean out ur system also

good luck on ur test
Maby you need a short holiday?
You are obviously young given you live with your mum.
You took a chance and lost.
"Dont do the crime if you cant do the time"
Post a goodbye letter and run away for a few days, then come back and say you were depressed. That's if you are desperate
niacin makes ur skin burn it burns mine bad and turns you red, idk about cranberry juice but i hear for weed test just put about 2 drops of bleach in ur urine and itll pass, im not sure what itll do for ex but it might help good luck.
(07-28-2010, 05:10 PM)/brian Wrote: [ -> ]niacin makes ur skin burn it burns mine bad and turns you red, idk about cranberry juice but i hear for weed test just put about 2 drops of bleach in ur urine and itll pass, im not sure what itll do for ex but it might help good luck.

cant do the bleach anymore
they can tell its been tampered with wen they test you
you should have been a good boy while being on probation... and they woudl have let you out for good behavior.. you chose the bad way.... dug yourself a bigger hole...
She noticed your eyes dilated? How...?

Many X pills are not pure MDMA and frequently include amphetamines or ephedrine, which will show up in a test, and MDMA is usually detectable in urine for 24-72 hours after use. When's your piss test?
(07-31-2010, 12:19 AM)Irelandrulz Wrote: [ -> ]you should have been a good boy while being on probation... and they woudl have let you out for good behavior.. you chose the bad way.... dug yourself a bigger hole...

hell be alright
hes only got 5 more months till hes off probation
lol
Pages: 1 2