Support Forums

Full Version: Pansexual.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, although a lot of people have no idea what 'pansexuality' is, and come up with comments such as "OMG you have sex with pans?!", it's really where it doesn't matter what gender/race a person is, you love them for who they are on the insides. -That's just my views on it.

And well, I would count myself to be pansexual, but when people ask me, I would just say bisexual, rather than going through the annoying conversation, telling someone what exactly pansexual is, and having them kinda weirded out by it.

I just thought I'd clear that up with you lot.

Is anyone else here pansexual? Just wondering how you go about it?

Thanks.

Joe11234

wow ive never heard of that before but i think its a good concept
Just to ask a question... do you believe it has anything to do with your genetics as to whether or not you are attracted to the opposite sex? To me, it is a more social development as opposed to a natural development.
Well, I don't really think it's genetic, because none of my other family like anyone but the opposite sex. I agree with it being more of a social development, but I've felt this way since I was around 12 so I don't know. Maybe it's natural.
LMFAO. You are surely a troll here am i not mistaken?
Definition of this is...
some wiki page Wrote:Pan-sexuality (also referred to as pan, or omnisexuality, is a sexual orientation, characterised by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.
Seriously again IMHO i would simply call you Bi should you be this. To have its own name is crazy.
However i really dont believe this thread. Sorry. I think your a troll. And sorry to say this but seemingly a smart one.
I'm not here to troll anyone. This is something I actually believe in. I guess you don't understand, but there can be up to 5 genders. I actually don't know the correct names for them. I doubt a straight/gay person would be attracted to a transexual unless that person is pansexual, no?

FYI: 'bi' means three or tri and 'pan' means all. (Greek).
5 genders lmfao.
I will give you 3 things that dont agree with that. Religion, logic and me. Big Grin
See in the real world "bi" means both ways too. In other words all.
Unless your getting into animals and crap but we wont go there.
But hey. Label yourself whatever makes you feel accepted.
Thats not sarcasm thats truth.
Ironic though no?
Bi only refers to two sexes.
You don't believe there are other sexes too?
This is why I stated in the first post, I tell people I'm bisexual because most people don't understand pansexual.
Sorry dood. There is only 2 sexes.
Any others are simply someones imagination.
There is man (penis) and woman (vagina)
Now i am certainly not niece. Far far from it.
You wanna change what you are physically through surgery and barbiturates then fine.
Will never make you another sex. Same as stitching on a horse head onto your body will not make you a horse.
By 'sexes' I meant gender if that makes difference?
But that's fair enough. It's an offical thing though, I think.
Pansexual just really let's people know that you are okay with everyone, it doesn't matter to me. I love someone for who they are.
I don't want to get in a senseless arguement anymore. But atleast someone shown an interest and not left this thread empty. (:
Pages: 1 2 3