Support Forums

Full Version: When You're Down, What Brings You Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Title pretty much sums it up, I'm just wondering what other people do to "help them up" and be happy when they're down.

Personally, I listen to certain genres of music depending on my mood and/or go running.

What do you do?
i usually listen to Pump up punk music then switch to Rap like wiz khalifia
I usually just exercise. Do some interval training. But I would assume anything that distracts you from whatever the reason is that you're feeling down for is good.
Definitely Music!

Nothing a little Alanis Morisette can't fix!
(07-27-2010, 12:56 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]I usually just exercise. Do some interval training. But I would assume anything that distracts you from whatever the reason is that you're feeling down for is good.

Not really distracting, just kind of, clearing your head and giving you a chance to really think about it. More of just blowing off that initial emotion that you get when you first encounter the drama.
Eminem - Puke

or his other songs... or lounge on hackforums Smile
i try to get with a couple friends and go somewhere try to enjoy myself and maybe even meet someone. doesn't work 100% of the time but can you blame me for at least trying?
i eat and sleep. a good sleep fixes a lot trust me. or get with good friends and have a beer.
I'm the same as you, probably music or someone close to me. But sometimes a little sneeky cry helps.
(07-28-2010, 06:28 PM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]i eat and sleep. a good sleep fixes a lot trust me. or get with good friends and have a beer.

That's always nice too, haha. Pretty much anything to get your mind off of things and give you time to just sit back and think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8